whyyy

Started by Jibbles, February 06, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibbles

Quote from: SzQ on February 09, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
How can you play without Stack XXL. I was always hating that i cant place one stupid shirt on another. Giant space get wasted on this nonsense.

If anything, I rather the stockpile zones have an option to check to merge items within that zone.  I usually expand my bases quite big and open. The fact I have multiple stockpiles spread out helps since they don't have to travel to one central stockpile for every construction or job that they need to do.  Preset filtered zones mod makes it a little tedious setting up stockpiles.  Though I've been thinking about adding skullywags storage mod for textiles lately.

For clothes, I have "do until 3x" for the bills.  I setup a bill that burns most apparel that are 56%. So rooms for apparel are quite small.

Canute

How can you play WITH StackXXL ? :-)
Thats a 100% cheat mod, increase the stacksize without cost.
At last i allways use Expanded storage for a balanced way to manage my storages. Or if you want it a bit more central, try Infinity storage.

Injured Muffalo

I love that pile of animal corpses.  :P
A muffalo encountered a vimp near a patch of sweet vegetables. A struggle ensued. The muffalo gored the vimp with its horns. The vimp bit the muffalo with its beak. Finally, the vimp was bested, sending large chunks of its flesh in every direction. But the muffalo was injured. It shed a single tear.