unable to craft a jade mace

Started by kingy10005, February 06, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingy10005

On crafting i can make a jade club but not a jade mace i think this is something that's been bugged or something since jade gives blunt damage so shouldn't maces be able to get made of this stone too ? :)

Canute

No, a club is a crude weapon and can made out of nearly any material.
While a mace need metalic resource and jade is a stone.

NeverPire

Be careful to have enough material. Jade and gold need 20x the normal amount of material required.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

Jimyoda

Actually small volume materials are 10x (changed in alpha 17). But still, as Canute said, maces can't be made from stone, such as jade. Gold doesn't provide great weapon stats anyway - instead use steel or plasteel.
Quote from: Rahjital on July 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
"I don't like that farmers chop people up."

Obviously she has already played Rimworld :P

Read the wiki. Edit the wiki. Let the wiki be your guide.
http://rimworldwiki.com/

kingy10005

OOooook my bad i just thought if it was a weapon it should be able to be made of jade for the boost to blunt damage but as you guys have said its basic weapon no quality so can use jade but if its a mace with quality it needs better materials. i found a bunch of jade on a different area so was trying to use it for something good since blunt weapons are good for beating different types of enemies or prisoners :D

guess ill use it for furniture or walls then or maybe artwork. thank you for your replies guys and girls much appreciated <3