[b18][MODLIST] Tremeloe's Mods

Started by Treme_loe, February 07, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treme_loe

Tremeloe's Modlist

[b18] ModList

Armor Reroll (Power Armor Fixed)SteamDropboxColonists can randomize Power Armor and Shield Belts
AutoClean Floors (ever everclean)SteamDropboxAdd AutoClean Floors that don't needs cleaners.
Cook Cannibal Meal (IndividualStack)SteamDropboxCreates meals with human meat that don't mix ingredients.
Drop on Water (Just Say Goodbye)SteamDropboxColonists can drop anything on Deep Water
Emergency Heal (He's not dead, Jim)SteamDropboxA build that can be actived to temporally improve treatments
Land Fill (Terrains+)SteamDropboxBuild terrains, bridges and sliding floors on water
Mushroom Lamps (Growable+)SteamDropboxAdd 2 Lamps that needs Raw Fungus (growable mushrooms)
Natural Wells (LateGame Solution)SteamDropboxAdd machines on steam geysers to generate resources
Not Today, Mechas (Safe Crashed Ships)SteamDropboxCrashed Ships disappear in 20 days if you decide don't fight
SolarPanel Fixed (Two Versions)SteamDropboxSolar Panel now fits in wind turbine area
Tank Beds (Fast Sleep)SteamDropboxA bed that require just 3 hours of sleep

• Detailed informations and images of individual mods can be founded on their steam pages.
        • New mods and updates will be constantly added to this post (i'm constantly doing new things).
        • Usually my mods are a bit tryhard but trying add things that are missing in vanilla game.
        • English isn't my native language but i'm sure that errors don't compromise the understanding.
        • If you've enjoyed some mod, i would appreciate if you just rate him on the steam.

Harry_Dicks

Thanks for all of your mods, OP! I really like the extra work you did on the preview images. Also, in the future I would recommend you include a base folder for the dropbox links. It makes it easier to just open and extract the mod, especially for us end users, rather than having to set one up ourselves ;)

Treme_loe

@Harry_Dicks Thanks for the friendly words and advices, i fix the folders. Also add a new simple mod: Not Today, Mechas

Lethe

:( Please add dropbox version for the 3 mods missing them? I really need Cook Cannibal Meal (IndividualStack). :l because....reasons....important, sane reasons...