Mod Series Development: Ben & Buddies Booming Bootleg Businesses.

Started by Jackalvin, February 07, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackalvin

"Here at B&BBBB, quantity is our top priority. Whenever you're out on The Rim and need a weapon fast and cheap,
we're the guys to call. Ben & Buddies is not responsible for friendly fire, health conditions and lack of digits
"

Our motley crew of 2* people have thought out and drew several weapons and races to bring to life. The only problem is we're utterly inept and have no clue how to code C# or XML. Oh right, only one of us has Rimworld (me). I know this will probably sink to the bottom of request. But maybe... You know...

Weapons (so far) -
-Ledpump - A mini gun of questionable quality. Amazing fire rate, yet crud damage and accuracy. Bonus points if it has a chance to shoot behind and hit allies.
-Demigun- Just a security turret ripped off the walls. Basically a stun sniper. Has small chance to cause dementia.
W.I.P...
Races (So far) -
Lengfolk- Strange crystalline people with the ability to eat steel. High tolerance to heat and fire, but will shatter when blunt damage is dealt. High social. The salesmen of B&BBBB.
Huham-  Engineered to feed urbworlds. High hit points, except on neck, which is low hp. Consumes nearly anything, and eating it won't cause a debuff. Low learn speed, yet high pathogenic resistance. The grunt cast of B&BBBB.
Drawfs- Like the dwarfs of legend. High mining speed. Can't get cirrhosis. Nearly immortal age-wise. Dislikes open spaces. Cannot shoot (Blind). The suppliers of B&BBBB
Insectum- Spider-like race. Toxic melee. Resistant to sharp. Produces jelly. Good crafters. Wings vulnerable and are vital to movement. Bad social impact. The "artisans" of B&BBBB
Polaris- Polar bears. Bloodthirsty warriors. Skilled in all forms of combat. Cold climes are the only thing it can survive in. will eat raw meat. 5-7 year lifespan. The Enforcers of B&BBBB
Muffaman- Hair covered beings. Wise, retains skill points well. Drops wool. The leaders of B&BBBB

That's all for now. I would greatly appreciate any work put into this. I thank you just for reading. Just comment down below for any art assets needed!
-Insert Witty Joke Here-

Sandy

just look at the xml files for weapons. u can easily do it urself.
u just need to add a prefix/suffix for unique names for ur mod's weapons, change the damage values and change the texture path to ur mod's texture folder.

as for the races, i think u'll need C# coding. but try and poke around other mods that adds new races and try to copy it.