Hell Yea!

Started by The Ataraxist, September 18, 2013, 10:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just to be clear on what we need to donate to fund this game...

Bags of Meth
Kittens
MtG Cards
Pints of Blood
Unicorn Tears

The Ataraxist

Man, this could NOT have been better timing.

I woke up this morning, took a look at my indie game news sites, and thought, "Damn. Someone should remake dwarf fortress (again)..."

Lo and behold THE VERY NEXT ARTICLE I read was about this game (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/09/18/space-colonial-ambition-rimworld/), it seriously could not have been any more perfect.

So, what calliber of wallet cannon is needed to get my money in your hands? I dont see a kickstarter anywhere...

::obligatory takemymoney.gif::

Hypolite

Did you look for that ?

The Ataraxist

Yea, I didnt want my first post to make me that guy... but I appreciate your effort none the less.

But seriously, what form of currency does Ludeon need? Kittens? Bags of Meth? Rare 4th edition mint MTG cards?

I realize that this game is perhaps too new to have a payment collection thingy, but THAT should be the next thing that gets built. Because I want this game more than unicorns...

Hypolite

At least it's nice to see that people are already enjoying the game as it is right now :)

The Ataraxist

To put it shortly, I never got to play dwarf fortress. And now perhaps I can, but not only DF, but a newer, better, slicker version.

Tynan

Quote from: The Ataraxist on September 18, 2013, 12:17:28 PMBut seriously, what form of currency does Ludeon need? Kittens? Bags of Meth? Rare 4th edition mint MTG cards?

4th edition? Not Alpha? Pshhh, please!

Now kittens, though, that's something I could get behind. If they're either Sphinxes or Himalayans.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

mori

Can i get that bag of meth? Please?

Hypolite

If Tynan doesn't want them, I would be interested by the MTG cards, thanks. ;D

Yarkista

Quote from: mori on September 19, 2013, 01:55:13 AM
Can i get that bag of meth? Please?

You get a bag, you get a bag, everyone gets a meth bag!

The Ataraxist

Poll added because reasons.

Yarkista

And where is the "All of the above" Option I wonder? ;)

Hypolite

Hilarious topic moved to off-topic subforum :P

Zeiph

I can't find how to add a kitten on my kickstarter backing. :/ damn.