[B19] Portable POWEEEEEEERRR- Generators (05/09/2018 update)

Started by Chicken Plucker, September 04, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken Plucker

Warning: this mod is so powerful it needed a nerfed version of Terry Crews.

Note: Download link has both the nerfed and original version, please choose whichever one you want from there.

latest update:
05/09/2018 - Japanese translation added for original version only, special thanks to Proxyer

It's lightweight, it's portable, it doesn't stop giving power when the sun goes down or when the wind stops blowing and it doesn't even cause deforestation.

We both have Terry Crews AND his nerfed version, what else do you need?!

Terry Crews Hulk body used: Detailed Body Textures II

Special thanks to:
Terry Crews - For acting in the mod advertisements for free, could you believe that?
Power - I'd like to thank power
Nerfed Terry Crews - He was willing to help along too, he was a chill guy.
Proxyer - Portable Power Generator Japanese translation

Check out Albion's Sparkling Worlds!

deliveryservice

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: deliveryservice on September 04, 2018, 04:03:02 AM
What does it need to produce it?

Pardon me I haven't slept all day so I'm gonna get a couple things wrong. From what I remember:

30 Steel, 40 Plasteel, 250 Uranium (75 for Nerfed) and 4 components

Canute

CP is direct connect to the Portable POWEEEEEEERRR- Generators at his backpack and don't to sleep anymore !

Please take some breaks, or you would burn out, enjoy you last free weeks at freedom before you into your new part of your life !!

Roolo

Haha, the way you present your mods is just brilliant  ;D

Proxyer

Chicken Plucker

05/09/2018 0.2 Update - Japanese translation added for original version

I'm assuming one of the few updates this mod will have

Quote from: Canute on September 04, 2018, 04:22:45 AM
CP is direct connect to the Portable POWEEEEEEERRR- Generators at his backpack and don't to sleep anymore !

Please take some breaks, or you would burn out, enjoy you last free weeks at freedom before you into your new part of your life !!

That must be it Canute, I don't have the B19 version of the backpack updated, so I can't use it and I have to sleep! Thank you for your caring words, I'm all in on this. (unless I'm not)

Quote from: deliveryservice on September 04, 2018, 04:29:00 AM
I love it

I love you

Quote from: Roolo on September 04, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
Haha, the way you present your mods is just brilliant  ;D

ROOLO, that hit me like a ton of bricks cause I love your combat mechanic mods. Thanks for dropping by, I hope you keep doing awesome stuff!

Quote from: Proxyer on September 04, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
Good Power!

I have updated it with your translation, I will go to sleep now. I have to admit I took a peek at your translations even though I didn't understand them, I loved seeing the Japanese translation of "POWWEEEEEERRR-"