I NEED ALIEN FACTION

Started by rebelrot, February 12, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelrot

Hello just tell me, what races mod (not humans) you know..

i whant to do a collection for "Αlien-Mythicals-Robots races and creatures "

i want links too, for download the mods.. Thanks!!!

btw sorry for my english :)

Calahan

Moving this to General Discussion because it is not an Off Topic thread. Also, please do not create duplicate threads in other forums. You only need to post a thread once (and have the patience to wait for people to reply). So I have deleted the duplicate thread you created in the support forum.

Dashthechinchilla

Since this is a Rimworld, not Earth, aren't humans the aliens?

There are a few mods I can think of off hand, like the star wars and Warhammer 40k that might be along what you are thinking. There are also expansion mods to mechs, which are kinda aliens.

Call me Arty

Your Aliens. The amount of care and design put into the mod has had me subscribed to it for over a year now. Though that's a personal favorite, you should also give some credit to this, whose author is shockingly good at just pushing-out content and quality content. Also, Cactaceae get nowhere near the amount of love it deserves for being so simple. No crazy systems, nothing to make you relearn the game, just a perfectly functional "not humans" mod.

Your Mythicals. Not exactly a lot to go-off for that category, that's the best I could think of.

Your Robots. If you just want a bunch of robots to take your jobs without getting too attached, this is a must-have (just make sure you have all of the required mods for it). I also hope you count kick-ass bionics and cybernetic soldiers in your considerations (also, get the rest of the Rimsenal packs, they're awesome).

Your creatures. "But Arty!" I hear you cry, "That's an entire modpack!" I know it is, and that's because everything Jecrell and his crew touches turns to gold. Vampires, Werewolves, Lovecraft, it's basically a brand-new game! I will say though, I recommend easing your way into it. Learn the mechanics of base Rimworld, and get comfortable with them, then you can spice things up with Cults and Vampires, the most game-changing and complex of the whole pack.

Hope I helped, enjoy the game and the amazing modding community!

P.S. Race/Alien mods are probably my favorite.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Dashthechinchilla

I bookmarked some of these, Arty. Thanks.

Call me Arty

Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

rebelrot