What's a good date idea for the pawns in your colony this Valetine's day?

Started by Call me Arty, February 14, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call me Arty

Personally, I'm old fashioned. A nice walk for a minute or two before the extreme cold of an ice sheet is all my lovey-dovey hearts need, maybe butchering a Yorkie or two for some nice lavish meals.

What about your struck-down-from-the-stars lovers? What kind of things might they look forward to?
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

SzQ

For a second i was like "Who the hell is Valentine?".

I will turn floors in my colony red.

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

sick puppy

i dont really know, as i am a kissless virgin, so maybe ask someone else

imma go "meditate" in my room now for two minutes, please dont disturb me

Shurp

SzQ, I hope you're turning the floors red with that fine plush carpeting, and not, ermmm.... the more common liquid alternative.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Kori

I wasn't able to play today, so they sort of missed it.  :(
I think I'll craft them the heart shaped bed from the goodnight mod later.

Is there a Valentine's mod, like the Witching Hour mod for Halloween?

MeowRailroad

Quote from: Joelius Caesar on February 14, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
Visiting grave.

Not even a colonist one, it's one of the dumping graves for raiders that you keep by the dumping stockpiles.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Canute

Rename a prisoner to Valentine.
Sacrifice this prisoner to your favoured deity (Cult of Madness).
Celebrate the sacrifice ! :-)

Call me Arty

Quote from: Canute on February 15, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
Rename a prisoner to Valentine.
Sacrifice this prisoner to your favoured deity (Cult of Madness).
Celebrate the sacrifice ! :-)

I like your thinking there, pal!
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

Jackalvin

A nice day in the rec-room with smoothed floors that seem to magnetically attract filth. Enjoy your dirt covered chocolate and a relaxed billiards game atop a vomit-soaked table.

Oh wait, that was yesterday.

-Insert Witty Joke Here-

TheMeInTeam

Streaking through the deadfall trap fields obviously.  Who doesn't like living dangerously?

Call me Arty

Quote from: TheMeInTeam on February 15, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
Streaking through the deadfall trap fields obviously.  Who doesn't like living dangerously?

If we assume that everything we make the pawns do is what they want to do, then apparently nobody likes living dangerously unless they like setting things on fire.