Items loaded on caravan animals not available for caravan loadout

Started by Injured Muffalo, February 15, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Injured Muffalo

I want to move my colony. There is a caravan returning. The caravan arrives and the colonists go do their things like unloading. I ordered a new caravan to pack everything up. But this screen does not include items already loaded on the pack animals.

So the colonists were unloading items I wanted to take but which I could not designate as being items for the new caravan. Therefore, the caravan had to be canceled until the animal was unloaded so it could be reloaded with those same items.

Bad.
A muffalo encountered a vimp near a patch of sweet vegetables. A struggle ensued. The muffalo gored the vimp with its horns. The vimp bit the muffalo with its beak. Finally, the vimp was bested, sending large chunks of its flesh in every direction. But the muffalo was injured. It shed a single tear.

sick puppy

easiest solution to this is that the caravan waits in front of your base. once the other one is done, you fuse the two.

second easiest solution is probably just manually unloading your caravan (not your pawns do it but you click on the items to make them drop them). then you start another caravan and once both are done and on the world map, you fuse them.