cannot right-click/override IED construction if someone else is doing it [B18]

Started by Vuelhering, January 22, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vuelhering

To reproduce: Blueprint an IED, draft Lumi to prevent her from doing anything, and unpause until Frank begins building it. Now, select Lumi, undraft, and right-click does nothing.

Lumi and Frank both must have construction at least 3.

There's a small chance this is due to mods, but this behavior also happens in other areas (such as manning a turret) so I believe it's a bug.

Jibbles

I come across this problem quite often with any kind of item and it's confusing. I will add this one here since it's relevant.

If a pawn happens to be inside a blueprint, then no box would appear if you right click to work on it with a different pawn.

NeverPire

Another one for Calahan's "missing feedback messages" thread.
I suggest a notification only when the player try to do it when the game is paused.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

Calahan

Cross-linking: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=39146.0

@ Jibbles - Thanks for mentioning that missing feedback message. I coincidentally added it to the list a few days ago based on another report (I can only assume I missed your post until now).

@ NeverPire - Not sure if you are referring to a missing feedback message in relation to the OP (which I don't think there is in this case, as I think it's just a bug that the job can not be overridden). Although if you are referring to Jibbles's blueprint example then I added that to the list a few days ago. Thanks for the pointer either way.