Mod Request - Save my fur babies! - add pets to ship cryptosleep caskets

Started by Vakari, February 16, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vakari

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add my tamed animals to ship cryptosleep caskets.  I don't want to fly away and leave all my pets behind! 

On colonists, you can get a select a colonist, right-click a cryptosleep casket, and get an option to "Enter Cryptosleep casket."

I would like a similar option for animals.  Either by selecting them individually and adding them via right-click, like colonists, or by adding a Handling option for colonists to load them into the caskets (like a real pet owner puts their animals into pet carriers).  Or, via the Animals tab.  I'm not picky, so whatever is easier.

I, and my pixel fur babies, would really appreciate the help!   

SzQ

Go to their medical tab and put them to sleep. Then you can put them to cryptosleep caskets.

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

Vakari

Quote from: SzQ on February 16, 2018, 09:54:47 PM
Go to their medical tab and put them to sleep. Then you can put them to cryptosleep caskets.
Thank you, sooo much!  I would never have thought to do all that.  But I tinkered and finagled until I figured how to do it, and now my colonists and their pets are all safely (as safe as RimWorld *can* be, anyway) ensconced in the cryptosleep caskets.

Thank you again!

SzQ

You see, there is always some way in Rimworld. Sometimes few, you could also transform them into food and clothes so technically they would go with you.

Usually contemplating my personal spacetime reality at
stream

Canute

Pet Clone bay after you land on the new planet, or Pet droid replacement printer.