5 (50%)
Do all of it
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Leonidas295

Layering the world
Smaller maps
Elevator or stairs
Depth changer (allow you to change depth and look at different depths)

gipothegip

If I might be frank, I don't think any of that is happening. I wouldn't complain about z-levels if done correctly, or 64-bit, but Ludeon has said that they're not doing it.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: gipothegip on February 18, 2018, 03:16:01 AM
If I might be frank, I don't think any of that is happening. I wouldn't complain about z-levels if done correctly, or 64-bit, but Ludeon has said that they're not doing it.

Don't think he has ever said no to 64 bit. I mean the Linux build is already 64 bit, so that doesn't seem too far out of the realm of possibility.

Calahan

@ Leonidas - You created this thread yesterday, and I merged it with an existing thread for this suggestion.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29564.msg398198#msg398198

And now you've gone and remade this thread and hence ignoring both my action (in merging your thread), and my comment regarding not creating new threads for existing suggestions. So consider yourself warned for such blatant disregard of the forum rules (#9) in such a short timespan.

Z-Levels are not happening in the base game. And I'd say just as much not happening in any theoretical DLC either. But those who insist on having a (pointless) discussion about Z-Levels can do so in the above linked thread. And no, a poll isn't necessary for this suggestion, as even a 1000 : 0 outcome in relation to "yes add Z-levels" won't make one iota of difference regarding the likelihood of it being added to the base game.

Thread locked.