Assignable Dev Tools

Started by Harry_Dicks, February 18, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

I think we could really use a little widget that we could assign whatever dev tools we wanted, maybe even like a little "hotkey pallet" if you can imagine what I'm thinking. Maybe a little resizeable window that you can toggle on or off. In it, you can add as many dev tools as you want for easy access.

Also, is there a dev tool to simply pick up and move an item? If not, I think this would be great. Sort of like an invisible hand in the sky.

sick puppy

do you mean like a favourite list of dev tools? if so, yes.

and yes we need an invisible hand in the sky

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: sick puppy on February 19, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Yes, just anything really to make it easier than having to go through so many menus every time. This is especially helpful when you are doing a lot of little quick-fire test games and have to keep repeating the same things.

sick puppy

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 19, 2018, 05:48:39 PM
Quote from: sick puppy on February 19, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Yes, just anything really to make it easier than having to go through so many menus every time. This is especially helpful when you are doing a lot of little quick-fire test games and have to keep repeating the same things.

yes exactly, here too. especially when i started out using the dev tools i could have used some shortcuts instead of these huge lists