[1.0/B18] Combat Extended Compatibility Patches

Started by Saebbi, February 19, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saebbi

As a huge fan of NoImageAvailables Combat Extended mod, i created a few patches, making mods i wanted to play with compatible.
Load order should be Original Mod -> Combat Extended -> Patch
Please keep in mind that these patches may be unbalanced or even buggy, so please let me know if you encounter any problems.
The only mod throwing errors right now is Corruption, but it works fine as i'm using it myself.

(For the mod authors, if you see a patch i made for your mod, you are free to link to my page or directly to the download from your page.)

Most of my Patches are also available on Steam Workshop. You can find them here.

Patches include (click hyperlink for download):

Rimsenal Enhanced Vanilla CE Patch by WereCat88:
Github: https://github.com/LazerWereCat/Rimsenal-Enhanced-Vanilla-Pack-CE-Patch/releases

Medieval Times CE Patch by N7Huntsman:
Github: https://github.com/N7Huntsman/MT-CE-Patch
Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1581677051

Animal Collab Project (original)

Lord of the Rims (original)

Alpha Animals (original)

Genetic Rim (original)

Cosmic Horrors x Genetic Rim Patch (original)

Sparkling Worlds (original)

The B18 version is available in the B18 branch.

B18
Android tiers (original)
Apini (original)
Astoriel (original)
Astra Militarum Core (original)
Astra Militarum Factions (original)
Astra Militarum Turrets [Thanks to Zippy9871] (original)
Arachnophobia (original)
USCM+Xenomorphs (original)
Racc Race (original)
Logann Race (original)
Orc Invasion (original)
Crystalloid Race (original)
Mantodean Race (original)
Polarisbloc - GhostArmy (original)
Rimworld of the Apes (original)
Dragon mod (original)
Warhammer 40k Corruption (original)
Callistans Race (original)
Gromflomites Race (original)
Rim of Madness - Cults (original)
Rim of Madness - Factions (original) now fixed, thanks to jecrell.
Rim of Madness - Cosmic Horrors (original) now fixed, thanks to jecrell.
Lighter than fast (original)
Crystal Race (LTF) (original)
Miscellaneous Core (original)
Miscellaneous MAI (original)
Giants Race (original)
Black Widows race (original)

more to come soon.
I'm super duper cereal!

Heni

Heni

Hi man, your mod works here, but the log show a lot of red letters, i will send to you, if you want to see.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Saebbi

Quote from: Heni on March 11, 2018, 03:11:31 PM
Hi man, your mod works here, but the log show a lot of red letters, i will send to you, if you want to see.

Yeah I know about this, sadly I don't know how to fix or even by what it is caused.
But still thank you for telling me, if you encounter anything gamebreaking please let me know.
I'm super duper cereal!

Saebbi

Edited thread to contain all patches i made in a single spot.
I'm super duper cereal!

JamesBlake

I recovered and reset my password on the forum just to log in and thank you profusely for this. Go set up a patreon so people can reward you for this much needed work.

Saebbi

Quote from: JamesBlake on March 22, 2018, 09:08:06 PM
I recovered and reset my password on the forum just to log in and thank you profusely for this. Go set up a patreon so people can reward you for this much needed work.
Thank you, glad you like it.
But if you want to support someone, please do so for the people creating awesome original content.
I'm super duper cereal!

FalkrimWright

Quote from: Saebbi on February 19, 2018, 11:19:17 AM
As a huge fan of NoImageAvailables Combat Extended mod, i created a few patches, making mods i wanted to play with compatible.
Please keep in mind that these patches may be unbalanced or even buggy, so please let me know if you encounter any problems.
The only mod throwing errors right now is Corruption, but it works fine as i'm using it myself.

(For the mod authors, if you see a patch i made for your mod, you are free to link to my page or directly to the download from your page.)

Arachnophobia
USCM+Xenomorphs
Racc Race
Logann Race
Orc Invasion
Crystalloid Race
Mantodean Race
Polarisbloc - GhostArmy
Rimworld of the Apes
Dragon mod (Use only without Range Animal Framework, for some reason it causes the patch to not work anymore, if someone knows why, please tell me so i can fix it)
Androids
Warhammer 40k Corruption

more to come soon.

How about Callistans CE patch?)

Vane

In so glad to see someone working on this, if you're looking for suggestions I would love nothing more than to see Rimworld medieval patched to be compatible with CE, there used to be a patch on the forums but it's severely outdated :(

Saebbi

Quote from: MrDani on March 23, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
Quote from: Saebbi on February 19, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Arachnophobia
USCM+Xenomorphs
Racc Race
Logann Race
Orc Invasion
Crystalloid Race
Mantodean Race
Polarisbloc - GhostArmy
Rimworld of the Apes
Dragon mod (Use only without Range Animal Framework, for some reason it causes the patch to not work anymore, if someone knows why, please tell me so i can fix it)
Androids
Warhammer 40k Corruption

more to come soon.

How about Callistans CE patch?)

You can find it at the bottom of the list, let me know when you encounter any errors.
I'm super duper cereal!

Jetpack_Maniac

Why not PR these into NIA's repo?  He accepts user-made patches, I've submitted some and have had them accepted.

Saebbi

Quote from: Vane on March 23, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
In so glad to see someone working on this, if you're looking for suggestions I would love nothing more than to see Rimworld medieval patched to be compatible with CE, there used to be a patch on the forums but it's severely outdated :(

I'm looking into updating the old one, but i haven't yet got it to work.
I will add it when i find the time to find out what's wrong.
I'm super duper cereal!

Saebbi

Quote from: Jetpack_Maniac on March 24, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
Why not PR these into NIA's repo?  He accepts user-made patches, I've submitted some and have had them accepted.

I already sent a message to him, but thank you for the suggestion.
I'm super duper cereal!

Saebbi

I'm super duper cereal!

Chicken Plucker

Hey Saebbi! as somebody who avoids CE patches like the plague, I wanna thank you for your hard work in sitting through all these different mods to patch for CE users, take care!