[1.0/B18] Combat Extended Compatibility Patches

Started by Saebbi, February 19, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heresy

Could you please add links to the original mods you have made patches for? I can't find the warhammer mod neither here nor on the workshop for example.

Jan2607

Quote from: Jan2607 on April 14, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
Because of your Misc. MAI patch: There still seem to be some issues.
If I give MAI a loadout, he will not equip the assigned weapons and ammo. And because MAIs usually don't wear clothing, he won't equip a backpack. Also MAIs don't reload automatically after undrafting them after fight. This means you have to micromanage them a lot.

I also noticed that only the enhanced MAI doesn't have the reload and fire mode UI. The standard one has it. But both are unable to reload automatically after fight or to pick up their assigned loadout and gear. I would be really thankful if you could find a way to make that also working :)

Saebbi

Quote from: Heresy on April 15, 2018, 09:15:28 AM
Could you please add links to the original mods you have made patches for? I can't find the warhammer mod neither here nor on the workshop for example.

I did, click the (original) links for the main mods.
The Warhammer mod is in the Unfinished section btw.
I'm super duper cereal!

Heresy

Quote from: Saebbi on April 15, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

Thank you for your reply, i did not see there were 2 links. my bad.

Saebbi

Quote from: Heresy on April 16, 2018, 10:08:05 AM
Quote from: Saebbi on April 15, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

Thank you for your reply, i did not see there were 2 links. my bad.

It was impossible to see, i added the links after you commented.
I'm super duper cereal!

Zippy9871

Thank you for the patches:). Can you please make a patch for the Astra Militarum mods? Namely the core mod, but if turrets need patches then one for the turret addon would be nice too.

Saebbi

Quote from: Zippy9871 on April 19, 2018, 02:55:46 PM
Thank you for the patches:). Can you please make a patch for the Astartes Militarum mods? Namely the core mod, but if turrets need patches then one for the turret addon would be nice too.

Yes i would like to play with this one as well, but the sheer amount of weapons and corresponding ammo makes me shiver  ;D
If you want WH40k, try Cpt. Ohus Corruption mod, which i already made a patch for. (It also adds cool Dropships!)
But maybe i'll find the time for it.
But if you have time, you're welcome to help me with this, as it is pretty simple if you understand it once.
I'm super duper cereal!

Zippy9871

Here are all of the ranged weapons from the core mod and their corresponding projectiles, though I don't know if they are balanced correctly. The last gun needs an edit for the tools. For some reason, i can never get the xpath patch operations to work so i can't edit that one or any of the melee weapons, though there are only four. The augmetic arm can also attack so i think that needs to be edited, and i'm not sure if any of the other bionics would have conflicts(one affects aim delay but i don't know if CE uses that). There are also some added parts for implants and i don't know how CE reacts to that. Krak grenades need a patch too since grenades seem to be a bit different than guns. If armor needs a patch, then that needs to be done as well, and there is nothing on the CE wiki about armor.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Saebbi

I'm super duper cereal!

Zippy9871

Typo in webber proj, parent name is BaseWebber should be BaseBullet.
gives XML error: Could not find parent node named "BaseWebber" for node "ThingDef". Full node: <ThingDef ParentName="BaseWebber"><defName>Bullet_Webber</defName><label>Webber net</label><projectile><damageAmountBase>10</damageAmountBase><explosionRadius>0.01</explosionRadius><flyOverhead>true</flyOverhead><soundExplode>IGElectricShock</soundExplode><armorPenetration>0.45</armorPenetration></projectile></ThingDef>

also get: [Astra Militarium Core CE Patch] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationRemove(*/ThingDef[defName="Grenade_Krak"]/smeltProducts) failed
no clue why, it happens to me whenever i try to use those operations.

Edit: removing the <thingClass>CombatExtended.ProjectileCE_Explosive</thingClass> from projectiles may cause them to not explode. This is affecting bolters and plasma rifles from what i've seen.

Zippy9871

Here are the turrets. The balance of statbases and the weapon tags are probably wrong like before, and most of the turrets give errors about decreasing ammo count without a wielder if i have them use ammo.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Saebbi

Quote from: Zippy9871 on April 21, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Here are the turrets. The balance of statbases and the weapon tags are probably wrong like before, and most of the turrets give errors about decreasing ammo count without a wielder if i have them use ammo.

Oh that's great, thank you for your work.
If you are okay with this, i will put it on my Github as well. (with credit to you, of course)
I'm super duper cereal!

Zippy9871

Quote from: Saebbi on April 21, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

If you are okay with this, i will put it on my Github as well. (with credit to you, of course)
I'm fine with it, that was kind of the whole point of posting it. ;)

Saebbi

Quote from: Zippy9871 on April 21, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
Quote from: Saebbi on April 21, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

I'm fine with it, that was kind of the whole point of posting it. ;)

Great, just wanted to be sure :)
I'm super duper cereal!

Waterhead

Can you add Medieval times compatibility patch?