[1.0/B18] Combat Extended Compatibility Patches

Started by Saebbi, February 19, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saebbi

Quote from: Waterhead on April 22, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
Can you add Medieval times compatibility patch?

Try this one, it was uploaded just yesterday.
I'm super duper cereal!

CommissarZoey

Could you make a patch for the Astoriel? Someone asked earlier but I think they got lost.

Saebbi

Quote from: CommissarZoey on April 22, 2018, 11:58:27 PM
Could you make a patch for the Astoriel? Someone asked earlier but I think they got lost.

Oh yes i forgot about that. I made one, you can find it at the top of the list.
I'm super duper cereal!

IHateRegistering

Is it possible to get a patch for Rimworld: Medieval Edition? Would go nicely with the CE patch for Medieval Times, I think.

zuaresoft

Could you make compatibility patchs for high caliber & rimfire (because rimfire weapons dosn't work).

Pope

You deserve a Medal for creating those CE patches.

N7Huntsman

Hello Saebbi! Just wanted to drop you a message and thank you for putting in the work to make the compatibility mods--I know from experience they can be from a ton of work.

Additionally, regarding the Medieval Times patch; I'm happy to report that over on the CE Discord I've team up with Darth Balls (the author of the original patch) and Arty (another, quite brilliant modder and scripter) to give the original patch (found here) a comprehensive update to B18. We're optimistic that we'll make a release by the end of week!
The Rim is a cruel place.

Saebbi

Quote from: N7Huntsman on April 24, 2018, 01:55:20 PM
Hello Saebbi! Just wanted to drop you a message and thank you for putting in the work to make the compatibility mods--I know from experience they can be from a ton of work.

Additionally, regarding the Medieval Times patch; I'm happy to report that over on the CE Discord I've team up with Darth Balls (the author of the original patch) and Arty (another, quite brilliant modder and scripter) to give the original patch (found here) a comprehensive update to B18. We're optimistic that we'll make a release by the end of week!

Thank you, glad you like it.
I saw that one, i even linked to it a few posts ago.
Glad you took the work, as i started with this before, but i was just too lazy ;D
I'm super duper cereal!

Saebbi

Quote from: Pope on April 24, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
You deserve a Medal for creating those CE patches.

I'm glad they're appreciated :)
I'm super duper cereal!

Saebbi

Quote from: PhantomFav on April 24, 2018, 05:21:58 AM
Could you make a patch for anesthetic gun and sawed off shotgun mods?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=38115.msg390477#msg390477
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=38118.msg390481#msg390481

I tried making one for the anesthetic gun, but the anesthetic effect got lost.
Try Sparkling Worlds, it includes one.
I'm super duper cereal!

N7Huntsman

Quote from: Saebbi on April 24, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

Just a heads up that you linked to my version of the patch which, while roughly functional, is going to get pulled from the workshop here soon-ish. The one I linked was Tamias's patch, the original--which is what's going to be seeing updates here pretty soon.

Additionally, as I said, you're doing God's work with these patches. Obviously our little team is preoccupied getting the Medieval Times patch up to snuff at the moment, but beyond that, it'll eventually just be maintenance. I've kicked around the idea of updating/making CE patches for other mods that're out there, and if the other guys are onboard with the idea, I may reach out to you via the discord and we can see about combining our efforts.

Until then, keep on keepin' on!
The Rim is a cruel place.

Saebbi

Quote from: N7Huntsman on April 24, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
Quote from: Saebbi on April 24, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

Just a heads up that you linked to my version of the patch which, while roughly functional, is going to get pulled from the workshop here soon-ish. The one I linked was Tamias's patch, the original--which is what's going to be seeing updates here pretty soon.

Additionally, as I said, you're doing God's work with these patches. Obviously our little team is preoccupied getting the Medieval Times patch up to snuff at the moment, but beyond that, it'll eventually just be maintenance. I've kicked around the idea of updating/making CE patches for other mods that're out there, and if the other guys are onboard with the idea, I may reach out to you via the discord and we can see about combining our efforts.

Until then, keep on keepin' on!

Sure, good idea.
Just send me a message with an invite, i'd be glad to help.
I'm super duper cereal!

zuaresoft

Quote from: zuaresoft on April 23, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
Could you make compatibility patchs for high caliber & rimfire (because rimfire weapons dosn't work).

Hey read my post xD jajaja forever ignored :o

Saebbi

Quote from: zuaresoft on April 24, 2018, 04:26:14 PM
Quote from: zuaresoft on April 23, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Hey read my post xD jajaja forever ignored :o

Oh sorry about that, i replied to the others in a hurry and totally forgot about you, i didn't mean it.
This is strange, as CE contains a Rimfire patch naturally, try loading it before CE if that is the problem. (Though i don't use Rimfire, so i don't really know).
But i can make a High Caliber patch when i find the time, as it conveniently uses standard CE ammos it'd be quite quick to make.
I'm super duper cereal!