[B18] dianne's defaults - Facial Stuff - Animals - Weapons

Started by diannetea, March 02, 2018, 01:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diannetea

I've updated everything to their latest versions, and have added a link to my new weapons retexture mod.  :3  Enjoy, guys!

diannetea

Updated Animals and Weapons to latest versions.

Animals:  Redrew bear texture to hopefully be more bearlike.

Weapons:  More complex patch operations to be multi-graphic compatible if using, say, CE.

Tenshi~Akari

Hi, thanks for sharing your work with us here!  I'm liking what you're doing with the retextures so far. ;D

I wanted to try out Facial Stuff and your overrides since I finally found ModSwitch again, and in my current experiments, I seem to be running into some issues... I really hate to be a bother on this, since I can't really post on Steam since I locked out my account, but is it possible for someone that's also there on Steam to note this to Killface somehow?

Every time a pawn tries to rescue another pawn, some weird glitchy stuff happens with the rescuer's animations... they freeze on whatever frame they were in prior to picking up the other pawn, and everything (objects, other pawns, items) "disappears" within a radius around them until they drop the rescued pawn, then things go back to normal. The following error tick spam happens:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at FacialStuff.HumanBipedDrawer.DrawTweenedHand (UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Mesh,UnityEngine.Material,UnityEngine.Quaternion,FacialStuff.TweenThing,bool,bool) <0x000b7>
at FacialStuff.HumanBipedDrawer.DrawHands (UnityEngine.Quaternion,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00b76>
at FacialStuff.CompBodyAnimator.DrawHands (UnityEngine.Quaternion,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x0009f>
at FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer.Prefix (Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3&,UnityEngine.Quaternion,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool) <0x01e42>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch2 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Quaternion,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool) <0x00208>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x00bd3>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x00061>
at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x0002a>
at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3,bool) <0x00032>
at FacialStuff.HumanBipedDrawer.DrawHands (UnityEngine.Quaternion,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00239>
at FacialStuff.CompBodyAnimator.DrawHands (UnityEngine.Quaternion,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x0009f>
at FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.CheckAndDrawHands (Verse.Thing,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,Verse.Pawn,bool) <0x00257>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x00570>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x00061>
at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x0002a>
at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3,bool) <0x00032>
at Verse.Thing.Draw () <0x00047>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw_Patch1 (object) <0x00022>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings_Patch1 (object) <0x001f9>
at Verse.Map.MapUpdate () <0x00135>
at Verse.Game.UpdatePlay () <0x0005c>
at Verse.Root_Play.Update () <0x0004c>

I also ran across a problem with trying to select eyebrows from the UI in prepare carefully/in-game:

Exception filling window for FacialStuff.FaceEditor.Dialog_FaceStyling: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at FacialStuff.FaceEditor.Dialog_FaceStyling.DrawBrowPickerCell (FacialStuff.Defs.BrowDef brow, Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FacialStuff.FaceEditor.Dialog_FaceStyling.DrawBrowPicker (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FacialStuff.FaceEditor.Dialog_FaceStyling.DrawUI (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at FacialStuff.FaceEditor.Dialog_FaceStyling.DoWindowContents (Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

I do have 0.18.5.2 installed from his Github, but apparently the only brows I can still see are "Aggro" and an empty box. I don't have any other mods that affect how pawns are drawn active in the current setup (disabled Children & Pregnancy & Misc. MAI/Robots for now, even though the only problem I had with either was accidentally mis-clicking and selecting the face options for a PC generated child & getting stuck in the UI until I had to end the task for the game. Esc. didn't even help.)

One last thing: Exporting modified animation through dev mode walk animation editor instantly crashes/closes out the game for me, (no crash dialog boxes appear, it's as if the game was closed similar to "Quit to OS"). I was trying to adjust the "leg" length for some pawn body types, but I might have to do that via XML to keep the changes for now...

Sorry for the laundry list of stuff... I just didn't know of any other way to get a bug report to him outside of Steam, and I'm not on any other platform outside of Twitter and here to be honest...  :-[

diannetea

I'll give him a link to this post so he can read it over.

Okay, he said to try deleting FS and installing a clean installation as those bugs have been fixed already.  Also, that you can post bugs directly to his github issues page.

I hope that helps you out :3

Tenshi~Akari

Thank you so much! I will be sure to take note of that and try that out.  ;D