[B18]BrokenValkyrie Collection of Mods.

Started by BrokenValkyrie, February 21, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenValkyrie

BrokenValkyrie Collection of Mods

Description:
I've been meaning to release this for a while. Here is a collection of mods with no real themes in particular. Some of these mods are here by request. Most of these are on steam workshop.

Mods:

Dermal Regenerator. Dropbox
This is an updated version of Skullywag dermal regenerator.

Dragon Mod Dropbox
Uploaded with Waganur permission, the original Author. Adds dragon to rimworld, support my range animal framework.

Animal Taming Helmet Dropbox
This adds a animal translator helmet for the entire purpose of training and taming animals. The taming percentage looks ludicrous, but it only bring the actual taming chance around 20-30%. Does not affect manhunter chance. This was created for mods with animal manhunter chance >= 20%, to make taming feasible without resorting to some questionable method. The helmet looks tacky, I don't have the artistic skill to make it look good.

DisinfectantStand. Dropbox
Adds a disinfectant stand that passively adds 20 cleanliness to the surrounding.

Force Building Refund. Dropbox
This programmatically force building to give full resource refund, regardless of the resource fraction return value. This differs from other resource refund mod which allows custom resource fraction to be returned on deconstruction.

Hide crypto sleep pawn from colonist bar. Dropbox
This just removes crypto sleep pawn from the colonist bar.

Septic Tank. Dropbox
This mods requires both Rainbeau Fertile Field and Dubs Bad hygiene mod. Adds a building called septic tank, uses old Dubs Bad Hygiene art asset. Works as a sewage processor, which can be emptied to get compost. Septic tank can not reclaim lost water like sewage processor can.

Patches:

Beastman DE surgery patch. Dropbox

Beastman EPOE patch. Dropbox

Tools:

Texture Reload. DropBox
The original author is Erdelf. All I did was update it to the latest harmony. Adds a new debug menu that reloads texture. You may have to place a new item of the affected texture for the reload to take effect.

Harry_Dicks

Awesome! Thanks so much for the BrokenValkyrie!

Maybe in the future you will be granted permission to try out the Dragons mod. I'd really like to give it a go, it looks great! :)

BrokenValkyrie

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 21, 2018, 10:45:43 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much for the BrokenValkyrie!

Maybe in the future you will be granted permission to try out the Dragons mod. I'd really like to give it a go, it looks great! :)

I asked Wagwansugar for permission, I can't guarantee the author will respond.

Vlad0mi3r

I'm guessing there is no chance of a steam path being added?
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on February 22, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044316922/myworkshopfiles/?appid=294100

Is there a chance we could get the Animal Taming Helmet, too, please? ;D

BrokenValkyrie

I have permission from Waganur to upload Dragon Mod to drop box. I also added animal taming helmet, its not my proudest work. I was hoping to create a better work around by having taming skill affect manhunter chance, which would make sense. Kind of silly that animal expert have the same chance as provoking animal as a guy who has no animal experience.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: BrokenValkyrie on February 25, 2018, 06:50:31 PM
I have permission from Waganur to upload Dragon Mod to drop box. I also added animal taming helmet, its not my proudest work. I was hoping to create a better work around by having taming skill affect manhunter chance, which would make sense. Kind of silly that animal expert have the same chance as provoking animal as a guy who has no animal experience.

NICE! Thanks both of you, awesome! ;D

Harry_Dicks

Do the dragons only have 1 form of ranged attack?

BrokenValkyrie

capability.
Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 26, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
Do the dragons only have 1 form of ranged attack?
They only have one form of range attack. I had in the past considered giving some of them fireball and flamethrower

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on February 22, 2018, 02:26:39 AM
Can you elaborate on this?

Vlad0mi3r

Can you elaborate on this?

Its all good Harry gave me the answer. It is just that all your OP listings have the drop box link not the steam link, all good now.  :)
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

giannikampa

Hide crypto sleep pawn from colonist bar does not work on my existing savefile, is it a matter of loading priority?
And as always.. sorry for my bad english