Infinite loop while growing a camp

Started by dogui, February 24, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogui

Hi evereone.
Today, some minutes ago, I found a big bug. When order to grow, the pawn plant the seeds and after 2/3 seeds, plant and re-plant the same seed in a infinite loop, till go to rest. This happens always and only when the pawn is oriented "back", I mean when you see his back. During the loop, the software considers the job as "everything is ok": coloumns of joy may rise, food/fatigue go down and all works except the loop on that tile the pawn is seeding.

Those are my mods, all stream mods and regularly updated:
Allow dead mans apparel
Fresh stockpile filter
More vanilla factions
Set-up camp
simple Sidearms
allow tool
Expanded Prosthetic and organ
Blueprints
Stack XXL
[KV] Trading Spot – B18
Wildlife Tab
Run and gun
Days Matter
Wall light – B18
Pick up and haul
VGP Vegetable Garden
VGP Garden Gourmets
VGP Garden Drinks
VGP Garden Fabrics
VGP Garden Medicine
VGP Garden Resources
VGP Garden Veggies
VGP Garden Tools
VGP Soylent Production
VGP Xtra trees and flowers
VGP CoffeeTeaDrugs
Storyteller Hair B18
Area rugs B18
Giddy up! Core
Giddy up! Caravan
Nackblad inc Rimhair
Masturbation
More furniture [B18]
Cleaning Area
[RF] Basic Bridge [B18]
[RF] Smooth Stone walls [B18]
Children
Runtime GC
Jecs Hunting with traps
More trade ship
Prisoner Ransom
Rimworld search agency
[CP] Prisoner outfit [B18]
[KV] Refugee status
Hospitality
Nature's pretty sweet
Miniaturisation
Dubs bad hygiene
Mending
Larger Solar Panel
Animal logic
Map Reroll
More vanilla turrets
Locks
Prisonn Labor
Facial Stuff
Camping stuff
I hope someone can help me find where the problem is.

Calahan

Please do not create duplicate threads regarding the same problem. Post in the forum you think is most appropriate (mod bugs in this case), and a moderator will move your post if it's in the wrong forum. I have deleted the duplicate thread you posted in the bugs forum.

dogui

Quote from: Calahan on February 24, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
Please do not create duplicate threads regarding the same problem. Post in the forum you think is most appropriate (mod bugs in this case), and a moderator will move your post if it's in the wrong forum. I have deleted the duplicate thread you posted in the bugs forum.
sorry.
I read the file log could help so... I attached it. Consider that after finding the bug I roam in god mode for half an hour...so I have no idea if this txt saved now could still be helpful.

[attachment deleted due to age]

cr3wkilla

Same exact problem i am having. This error just started occuring today here is my mod list:

Loading game from file Cragness with mods Core, HugsLib, JecsTools, Humanoid Alien Races 2.0, Architect Sense, Miscellaneous 'CORE', Nature's Pretty Sweet, Miniaturisation, RuntimeGC, ResearchPal, Tiberium Rim, Tiberium Rim Factions, Cybernetic Storm, Medieval Times, Harrowed Light, More Mechanoids, Zombieland, Colony Manager, Work Tab, Hospitality, Therapy, Psychology, Psychology Imprisonment Patch, Misc. Robots, Misc. Robots++, Misc. Robots++ Tier 5, Misc. Training, Rimsenal, Rimsenal - Enhanced Vanilla Pack, Rimsenal - Feral, Rimsenal - Federation, Rimsenal - Security pack, Dubs Bad Hygiene - BETA, EdB Prepare Carefully, [RF] Pawns are Capable! [b18], Allow Tool, While You're Up, Haul to Stack, Rimworld Search Agency, Notifications Archiver, Prisoner Ransom, [RF] Basic Bridges [b18], [RF] Smooth Stone Walls [b18], [KV] Trading Spot - B18, [KV] Refugee Stats - B18, [KV] RimFridge - B18, [FSF] Growable Grass, [FSF] Efficient Utilities, Fahrenheit and Celsius, Xen's XP Fixer, JTReplaceWalls [B18], Dirt Paths, [XND] Visible Pants, Stuffed Floors, Tilled Soil, Furnace, [A18] Balanced Neutroamine Production, DeadMansClothing, CleaningArea, PowerSwitch, Mending, More Trade Ships, AllowDeadMansApparel, Centralized Climate Control, Moody, LT-DoorMat, RT Fuse, Ugh You Got Me, Meal radius B18, Feed The Colonists, Fluffy Breakdowns, Larger Solar Panel, Butchering Spot, More Vanilla Turrets [B18], Quarry, More Furniture [B18], Various Space Ship Chunk [A18], Industrial Rollers, Repair Workbench, Cheaper Components, Turret Collection, Realistic Rooms, Glitter Tech, QualityBuilder, Medical Tab, Faction Discovery, More Faction Bases, Path Avoid - A18, Zen Garden, Conduit Deconstruct, Blueprints, Map Reroll, ModSwitch, Animals Logic, Set-Up Camp, [B18/A17] FuckFriendlyFire, Fences And Floors, I Can Fix It!, VGP Vegetable Garden, VGP Garden Tools, VGP Garden Medicine, VGP Garden Fabrics, Stack XXL, Stack Merger, and Hand Me That Brick

and here is the error:

8422951 Chase: JobDriver_PlantSow ends current job Sow (Job_3217713) A=Thing_PlantStrawberry424215 because of toils[1].endConditions[0]
Verse.Log:Message(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DebugLogEvent(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

8422951 Chase: EndCurrentJob Sow (Job_3217713) A=Thing_PlantStrawberry424215 condition=Incompletable curToil=1
Verse.Log:Message(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DebugLogEvent(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:CheckCurrentToilEndOrFail()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate_Patch0(Object)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Canute

You both use "Nature's Pretty Sweet",
since i know that mod's isn't working very well (and the mod author is MIA) i would bet that is the reason for the problems.
The bad thing is, you can't remove that mod from your safegame, you either keep playing with that error or start a new colony without that mod.

dogui

Luckly I was doing some tests in order to start a real new ship run ;)
Later I check without nature etc and let you say

dogui

Quote from: dogui on February 25, 2018, 04:38:36 AM
Luckly I was doing some tests in order to start a real new ship run ;)
Later I check without nature etc and let you say

You're right. I confirm Nature pretty is the responsible.

Canute

Enjoy your new colony, and there still alot of nice and gamechanging mods out there for much more test colonies ! :-)
No need to use them all together at one colony.