Hauling priorities

Started by alligator76, February 22, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alligator76

I did not find this suggestion yet.
What about a kind of panel to set priorities for hauling, similar to the work panel, in which we could set priorities to thé kind of objets to haul? They would apply to every hauler, we would could set numbers or not, and thé haulers would pick the selected kind of objets first. Thé list of objects could be thé same as thé most aggregated list of thé stockpiles.

Harry_Dicks

I understand you may be asking for this in the base game, but just so you know there is a mod out there that already has "Haul Urgently". The mod is called Allow Tool, and we have already suggested to the author that we might like to have further tiered hauling priorities. Also, there is another mod, Refactored Work Priorities, which will allow you to tell your pawns to haul perishables before non perishables, and also to haul things that have the possibility of deteriorating because they aren't under a roof, versus things that are not actively deteriorating.

wwWraith

To avoid the possible confusion with searching correct versions:
Allow Tool
Refactored Work Priorities
And there is also Please Haul Perishables (description).
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

alligator76

OK thanks for the info i'll have a look!