[B18] ExemptedStockpiles

Started by L0laapk3, February 28, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L0laapk3

Description
This mod will let you control what items count towards bills target output counts!

Installation
This mod can be added and removed at any time, without creating a new game.

Usage
Untick the "Bills count items in this stockpile" setting to make them not count towards.

Compatibility
No known conflicts with other mods.

How to report bugs
Please create an issue on the Github Issue Tracker if one doesn't already exist for a bug.

Changelog

B18v2 - 28/2/2018
- Fixed the AllowDeadMansApparel filter
B18v1 - 28/2/2018
- Released

Download
Github
Steam Workshop (Coming Soon™)

How to install
- Unzip the contents into your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in RimWorld mod options.

Credits
fyarn for making CookieCutter
pardeike for making Harmony

License
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0. See LICENSE file for details.

Harry_Dicks

Thank you! This looks great. Nice, clean, and simple. Could be great for if you want to have a "low hit point apparel" stockpile, and want that not to interfere with production of new gear, or whatever. I'm thinking the more cool little stockpile control mods like this, along with things like "don't refill stockpile until it falls below X%", and all of these nice filters, it makes me want to build a fully automated factory in the game. With stockpiles, powerswitches, pushers/pullers/conveyors/smart hoppers/crafters that can all automatically turn on and off, that sounds really awesome.

L0laapk3

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 28, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
I'm thinking the more cool little stockpile control mods like this, along with things like "don't refill stockpile until it falls below X%"
This mod exists! Rimworld Search Agency

Kori

I will use this mod for these tiny ammo stockpiles I usually have near my turrets! Very useful, thanks! :)

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: L0laapk3 on February 28, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 28, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
I'm thinking the more cool little stockpile control mods like this, along with things like "don't refill stockpile until it falls below X%"
This mod exists! Rimworld Search Agency

That's why I mentioned it :) I meant with the ability to cut stockpiles off automatically like that, I'm thinking of all of the cool setups that you could make.