[1.0] DeepRim. Underground exploration/mining! Update: Christmas/New Year

Started by meowmeow, February 28, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

No problem here.
Use the link from the first posting.
Then look for "To download file click the link below:" and use the link below.

Nalcarum

Will there be auto pathing one day? Just curious, just got the mod and am starting to play with it, though I'm pretty sure I'm going to forget my pawns down there for very, very long time..

Canute

Nalcarum,
autopathing once Rimworld got z-level.
Currently they it is just another map, and pathing between maps isn't possible.

Canute

FartyParty,
there must be something wrong at your side.
I could deconstruct my mineshaft without problems or errors.
Maybe you should provide a logfile (hugslib link are prefered) so we can maybe see an error.

Ofcourse it could be a incompactibily with one of your mods, try to move the mod on top/end and check of that allready helped.

FartyParty

Quote from: Canute on December 02, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
FartyParty,Maybe you should provide a logfile (hugslib link are prefered) so we can maybe see an error.

How do I get hugslib logs? Here's the in-game one.

Canute

FartyParty

Quote from: Canute on December 02, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
Maybe press the green button you see at the pic ?

Oh, it asked if I wanted to upload the logs and I assumed it would just upload like an crash report but I see now it uploads the full log with a link.

My bad, here it is. https://git.io/fpKgM

JT

The crashes are at the end, but it's a teensy bit difficult to find the cause.  However, I was able to notice this:

PRISON LABOR:

Map.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_FinalizeInit_Patch.MapLoadedHook, PrisonLabor.HarmonyPatches.Patch_ShowNews.Postfix
Error in Map.FinalizeLoading(): System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.IThingHolder>.get_Item (int) <0x00083>
at Verse.ThingOwnerUtility.GetAllThingsRecursively (Verse.IThingHolder,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Thing>,bool,System.Predicate`1<Verse.IThingHolder>) <0x001ba>
at Verse.ThingOwnerUtility.GetAllThingsRecursively<Verse.Thing> (Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Thing>,bool,System.Predicate`1<Verse.IThingHolder>,bool) <0x00341>
at RimWorld.WealthWatcher.CalculateWealthItems () <0x0011f>
at RimWorld.WealthWatcher.ForceRecount (bool) <0x000bc>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map.FinalizeInit_Patch2 (object) <0x0052a>
at Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading () <0x00aa8>
at Verse.Game.LoadGame () <0x005f0>

IN-GAME DEF EDITOR:

InGameDefEditor Harmony Patches:
  Prefix:
    Page_SelectScenario.BeginScenarioConfiguration
    SavedGameLoaderNow.LoadGameFromSaveFileNow
    Root_Play.SetupForQuickTestPlay
  Postfix:
    UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI
Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at DeepRim.Building_MiningShaft.Abandon () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at DeepRim.Building_MiningShaft.Destroy (DestroyMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu.<DoListingItems_MapTools>m__2C () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DebugTool.DebugToolOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DebugTools.DebugToolsOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

-----

Your most likely culprit for incompatibility is In-Game Def Editor (which also seems to be messing with Dubs Bad Hygiene), but Prison Labor is doing something unusual too.

Canute

What JT want to say are:
Look's like Prison labor isn't working well with DeepRim and maybe Dubs Bad Hygiene.
Try it without Prison Labor.

FartyParty

Quote from: JT on December 02, 2018, 03:38:24 PM
The crashes are at the end, but it's a teensy bit difficult to find the cause.  However, I was able to notice this:

I managed to remove the mods. Prison Labor took a while because I didn't realize I had to disable mod (in its settings), restart game, save or else it would corrupt the save.

So now those mods are gone. Here's the new log: https://git.io/fpKah

Just tried removing Dub's Hygiene and still error.

Used the mod MinifyEverything and could delete the minified version so problem solved I guess.

Canute

Look's like you need prison labor more then hygiene and mining. :-)

JT

Quote from: JT on December 02, 2018, 03:38:24 PMYour most likely culprit for incompatibility is In-Game Def Editor (which also seems to be messing with Dubs Bad Hygiene), but Prison Labor is doing something unusual too.

Quote from: Canute on December 02, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
What JT want to say are:
Look's like Prison labor isn't working well with DeepRim and maybe Dubs Bad Hygiene.
Try it without Prison Labor.

Nope.  I thought I was quite succinct, compared to my usual. =P  In-Game Def Editor is the direct cause for the exception/error.

andy v001

Any chance of Steam Workshop support, please? Makes things so much easier to organise and keep updated.

Canute

For people who are using this mod.
I suggest to use
Mineitall mod
https://github.com/KiameV/RW_RefugeeStats/releases/tag/1.0
The mod allow you to place a grid to mine (strip minere) that is ideal to mine underground or mountanous areas.