[1.5] Doors Expanded - Doors Expansion for RimWorld (4/20/2024)

Started by jecrell, February 28, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawrfisher

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

krnja21

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 09, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Try moving it around in the load order?

No use, i tried it without any other mods (well except the one listed as dependancy of course) and it still doesnt work.

I think it has to do with the author uploading the wrong file for the non-steam version, it says its updated there but it still doesnt work.

Steam users report this bug as fixed on the steam page tho.

All we can do is wait for the mod author to take a look on the forums and recheck the non-steam upload.

rawrfisher

That might be the case then krn
Maybe you could try adding the non steam rimworld into steam?  I know its possible to add non steam games to the library but I dont know if it will try matching it with a steam app
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

krnja21

Parteon links have been updated, and everything works fine again!

Thanks Jecrell  :)

jecrell

Doors Expanded

Doors Expanded
Version: B19.642
Updated: 09-14-2018
Description:
Player animals now properly go to restricted areas that use doors from DoorsExpanded.
Prisoners now properly go along with caravaners.
Manhunters should not give errors when seeking targets hiding behind doors from Doors Expanded.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

jecrell

Doors Expanded

Doors Expanded
Version: B19.642.1
Updated: 09-14-2018
Description: Japanese translations updated by Proxyer

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

jecrell

Doors Expanded

Doors Expanded
Version: 1.19.0.3
Updated: 09-22-2018
Description: Manhunters and raiders should no longer pass through doors from doors expanded.

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

CaptainSummers

Berserk prisoners seem to have an awful habit of phasing through 1x3 doors.

Tenshi~Akari

Thanks for updates yet again! But just wanted to report I also had a prisoner (not beserk, but recovering from injuries) just waltz right into one of my fridges to grab a meal. Granted, this was with the curtain door and the 1x3 door, and I haven't tried the jail door yet to confirm. Seems they're not recognizing the expanded doors as prison barriers.

krnja21

Also, the mod folder got renamed - from DoorsExpanded to Doors Expanded, thus disabling the mod from the modlist after updating.

Canute

And why you don't name it back ?
Or just copy the content inside the modfolder over ?
Some modder like to rename their modfolder after their release version too, so you should know about that thing.

krnja21

Not a big issue at all, all it takes is reenabling it in the mod list, still can be confusing to some people.

Im reporting it because it seemed unintentional to me  ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Urubaen

Hi, there is a little bug with the prisoners doors, wild animals can pass through and open them like it's nothing, pretty annoying with ratboom

Qnd i think there is also a problem with blastdoor, i just see a family of boomaloope come from outside of my wall to come in front of my fridge door for eating my food and they enter at the second where the door open and get stuck inside :/

namegoeswhere

Quote from: Urubaen on September 25, 2018, 08:56:00 AM
Hi, there is a little bug with the prisoners doors, wild animals can pass through and open them like it's nothing, pretty annoying with ratboom

I'm having the same problem but with 2x1 doors. Pawns still use them when they are forbidden and during the winter the animals on the map gathered around the only place where food could be found: my house. I had to kill them all and almost lost some pawns in the process.