Fiction primer

Started by kermanguy, February 28, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kermanguy

Hey, has anyone actually read that fiction primer thingy in the pause menu? I just read through it, and it answers a lot of questions I see a lot of people asking, but it also brings up a couple of more questions. Where is boomfruit, for one? It mentions an explosive fruit, but it is not in game. I may be mistaken, and it may not be canon, but I thought it was cool. I'm confused as to its validity or purpose, however.

Ser Kitteh

The fiction primer is super cool. I always recommend it to people who wants to write their own worlds. It's short, simple, but gives you vasts amounts of leeway to imagine crazy things happening in the grim darkness of the 5th millenium.

I kinda wish we had more of it.

Headshotkill

Out of all the fictional universes I heard about, be it star wars, startrek, guardians of the galaxy you name it, the rimworld universe seems the most interesting to me and a plausible future IRL.

Call me Arty

Quote from: kermanguy on February 28, 2018, 09:52:30 PM
fiction primer thingy

The what now? Nah, nevah hear about it. Now, when is Tynan going to add aliens to the game?
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Headshotkill

Quote from: Call me Arty on March 03, 2018, 06:30:57 PM
Quote from: kermanguy on February 28, 2018, 09:52:30 PM
fiction primer thingy

The what now? Nah. Now, when is Tynan going to add aliens to the game?

HERESY

Canute

What does Alien's mean. Like E.T. Extra terristic ? Then all your pawn's which didn't start as Tribal's are E.T.'s  :-)

Call me Arty

Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!