[B18] Finish The Damn Thing

Started by L0laapk3, March 01, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L0laapk3

Description
This is a simple mod that lets colonists finish unfinished bills from any other colonists. 
This makes sure that no more unfinished works are scattered on the floor.

Installation
This mod can be added and removed at any time, without creating a new game.

Compatibility
No known conflicts with other mods.

How to report bugs
Please create an issue on the Github Issue Tracker if one doesn't already exist for a bug.

Changelog

B18v1 - 1/3/2018
- Released

Download
Github
Steam Workshop (Coming Soon™)

How to install
- Unzip the contents into your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in RimWorld mod options.

Credits
fyarn for making CookieCutter
pardeike for making Harmony

License
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0. See LICENSE file for details.

Heymom

sidfu

tbh this not realy needed. the issue is that your work setup is bad.

basicaly not haveing everyone doing everything easily fixes this issue and makes your game run better smoother.

but grats on releaseing a  mod thou

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: sidfu on March 01, 2018, 11:48:14 AM
tbh this not realy needed. the issue is that your work setup is bad.

basicaly not haveing everyone doing everything easily fixes this issue and makes your game run better smoother.

but grats on releaseing a  mod thou
First he's sour, then he's sweet!

But really, fucking AWESOME MOD thank you! Will the final author on the piece of apparel/weapon be the pawn who started the object, or who finishes it? Or is it determined by who committed the most work to the individual piece?

Crow_T

I love how some mods are named after things people yell at their monitors :P Great idea, nice little QoL mod!
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

L0laapk3

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 01, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
But really, fucking AWESOME MOD thank you!
Thanks ^^

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 01, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
Will the final author on the piece of apparel/weapon be the pawn who started the object, or who finishes it? Or is it determined by who committed the most work to the individual piece?
Its 100% based of who finishes the work. So I guess its possible to abuse it, but it would take constant micromanaging so I don't see that anyone would actually bother with that. If there is demand, I can make it take a weighted average. :)

Harry_Dicks

Absolutely recommend using this mod along with yours. In fact, they might be a perfect match https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35089.0

Lex Silvas

XoXo

Ikonic

I like the mod, but wish it had some options.  It's annoying when I see a pawn with lvl 2 skill finish off an item that a pawn with a lvl 18 skill did 90% of the work on.  Any chance there could be a skill range limit?  Also, maybe an option to only finish items of dead pawns?  Hell, even just a toggle to use it or not so it's not constantly active.

Thanks again for the mod.  It was annoying having unfinished items pile up from dead pawns or pawns that had been reassigned work.

Unwavering

Will this be updated for b19 or is it dead?  I see you haven't been active here in awhile.  This mod removes so much aggravation from the game.

SamhainJack

+1 for updating to .19 please ! This is a must have mod, it's so annoying when pawns leave things undone.

Spaltersar