[B18]StuffFilter - aka the Super Filter!

Started by user19990313, March 02, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

user19990313

StuffFilter - aka the Super Filter!
For B18(build 1722)

Description
Adding extra filters for the vanilla ones, filtration now will concern the stuff (if any) of an item.
Now you can allow or disallow weapons, apparels or meals with specific stuff configured in the extra filters.

Features
You will be able to :
-Distinguish weapons or apparels by stuff
-Melt weapons / recycle/mending apparels made from specific stuff
-Store veggie simple meal here, and non-veggie there
-Designate foods / apparels for prisoners (should put a stockpile in the prison first)
-Copy filter settings between two stuff filters

Well, I'm trying to compress my description... I think this one is short enough.

HowTo:
1.Load this mod after Core
2.Find a vanilla filter, for example stockpile filter or bill filter
3.Click "AdvFltr" button next to the allow/disallow buttons, then configure the extra filter!

Enjoy!

PS
PS. This might be the best implementation for this idea, (or you can try completely re-weaving the dll and KO all other dll mods), I did my best to optimize it, but there might be still some performance wicks. Marking a specific stuff as disallowed results in several more comparisons each tick than marking it as allowed. Well these performance wicks are still too small to be sensed if you don't have over 30 stockpiles.
In short, allow all and untick useless stuff in the stuff filter will be better than disallow all and tick useful ones.
PS2. Cannot distinguish sculptures. (Performance concerns)

Other
Compatibility:
No known mod conflict yet.
Installation:
Add this mod any time you like.
Remove this mod any time you like.Please disable all extra Stuff Filters first!(All AdvFltr button are "Off")
You don't have to create a new game.
License(brief):
-Can anyone copy and distribute your mod?
-You can download or recommend this mod, but You must inform the author of your intention and get the permit from the author in advance if you are going to upload this mod onto other websites.

-Can modpack makers include your mod in their modpack?
-Whatever,as long as you don't remove <author /> tag.

-Can other modders make derivative mods based on yours?
-No,because there's really nothing to derive :P

Languages
English & Chinese Simplified

Author:
user19990313

Note for all translators
Hi there, if you are going to translate this mod, please also translate the Steam description text given in the download link, and do not mess up the formatting markers in square brackets  ;D

Download:

via DropBox

or subscribe at Steam Workshop :P

--------------------
Why not pick up some of my mods here?Maybe they could make your gaming experience better!

[B18] RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner

[B18] AntiAutoUnload-Keeps your inventory!

[B18] RimBank - The Universal Currency System!

[B18] RimSilo - The Storing Service Provider!

Mufflamingo

Conflicts with rimsearch. It removes the search bar when accessing the storage tab.
Bleeeee. . . . .

Harry_Dicks

This looks really interesting. I hope the issues with RSA get straightened out, because I don't think I could ever give that mod up, it was actually my very first mod I ever downloaded just for the "do not refill stockpile unless <X%".

Also, when downloading from DropBox and extracting, it wants to extract a second zip? I had to navigate inside of the original package to find the proper mod folder, without being able to just put the extraction to my Mods folder, like normal.

Anyway, thank you OP! :)

temple_wing

would you please upload to some other place?
I can't download from dropbox, it's banned by chinese gov.