[B18] No More Random Skills

Started by The13thRonin, March 04, 2018, 12:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The13thRonin

A modification that was created to give greater control over backstories by disabling all bonus skill points that pawns get upon generation (both random skill points and skill increases due to age). This means skill points are only based on the backstories and traits of the colonists. The modification was made to be used in conjunction with other modifications such as 'Editable Backstories'.

I did not make the mod. I do not have the skills or the smarts to assemble modifications that change the assemblies. The talented spdskatr who is making the Project RimFactory mod assembled the mod entirely himself out of the kindness of his heart to help me and the community.

I plan to use it among other things to create a new experience for colonist generation. It may be useful to others as well. This modification can be used freely in other compilations and modpacks. All spdskatr asks is that if use it could you credit him for the code in some way (do not credit me, I only came up with the idea, spdskatr did all of the work)!

[attachment deleted due to age]

Spdskatr

My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?