Trader Caravan Error

Started by QTHomer, March 10, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QTHomer

Heya, since i startet a new game i wont receive and trader caravans anymore.
The Log shows this:

Cannot generate arriving trader caravan for Notnotdio because there is a pawn kind (Elephant) who is not a carrier but is in a carriers list.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker_Trader:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, List`1, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupKindWorker:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, PawnGroupMaker, Boolean)
RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker:GeneratePawns(PawnGroupMakerParms, Boolean)
RimWorld.<GeneratePawns>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup:SpawnPawns(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival:TryExecuteWorker(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
Verse.<DoExecuteIncidentDebugAction>c__AnonStorey49:<>m__0()
Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister:DebugAction(String, Action)
Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister:DoListingItems()
Verse.Dialog_OptionLister:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

anyone knows how i can fix this?

Canute

I think it is a modded game.
Maybe one mod need another mod as requirement, that Elephant's can be used a caravan animal.

QTHomer

the funny thing is, that there is no mod enabled which touches the caravans or anything... i'll do a bit try and error and see if its still there if all mods are disabled

UNIVERSAL_ACE

Elldar

Hello, I know this is the old theard but I had the same problem, regarding Rhinocernos and after an entire day of messing with literally every mod that touches caravans, animals, trading or even worldgeneration I found that It was supprisingly Area Rugs mod because it messes with /Defs/ThingDefs_Races/Races_Animal_Giant.xml where Rhino (or Elephant as stated in original error) info is written overwritting any mod or modpack that already ovewrites it (In my case Hardcore SK making Rhino a caravan animal aka. Pack animal aka. carrier) setting it back to vanilla state. To fix this error (if you're using Area Rugs) simply go to it's Races_Animal_Giant.xml and add <packAnimal>true</packAnimal> tag in <race> section of the animal that's throwing the error for You.

Im reviving this thread because this might help someone in the future with the same bug and I found none solution after a good few hours of searching. If that matters Im playing 1.0 version of the game

Canute

Hi,
if you use Hardcore SK, you should report that to the Hardcore SK team at their discord.