Talking about Colonists "Randy Random"

Started by OopsLoops, March 06, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OopsLoops

When I made a character imitating Storyteller, by EdB Prepare Carefully. Randy made randam.

after sometime try randam generate, after few change, he was born with optimist, and Alcohol addiction.(and leftarm is simple prosthetic arm) At that time I thought it was like him.

He can not work properly in the first year. ordinary, It is a withdrawal symptom. when carrying wood, he can carry just only 3from5. Walking speed is slow too, I do not think that guns can be hit. I made his schedule all free.

But he kept on working. Because the game system is so. it is right, but there was something that resounded in my mind. It is not joy, Not asleep, He kept work. I was barely entrusted with cleaning.The spiritual collapse was escaped by possession Optimist. With a line of barely.

However, as if not to let him escape, we had crisis.

Gut Worms.
Good morning, RimWorld.
living in japan. im not well english.

OopsLoops

It was certain that he would go crazy, If I have not done anything. Even if it is not so, he only prays and meditates, it is just stay barely. Whether it was AI of the game, it seemed to me also to me. It is clear. he can not endure the pain.

I decided to carry out anesthesia. First year. There were never many medicines. And two people including Randy were suffering from Gut Worm.
Good morning, RimWorld.

OopsLoops

Randy was sleap. Sometimes he wake up when his mind is safe, and eat something, take little joy, and sleap by anesthesia again.

He was recovering. 1%, after 1%

In the meantime, we got raid from pirates. Fight back with the remaining members. and the relic beer(It was I felt the most impatience), Cassandra and Phoebe removed with bonfire and shes own stomach. Sometimes, take medicinal herbs in the field and refill it.

Summer was about to end.
Good morning, RimWorld.

OopsLoops

That fall, Randy recovered from Addiction.

He regained his former ability, still live working in this village. Efficiency drops because the left arm is a prosthesis, but it is still the best class construction worker. Even in the shooting skill, it is one of the top two and has become a reliable presence.

His life will still continue. But this story is over.

From here it is a story about my personal reality life, my father was alcoholic also. He is also alive today, but eventually he could not stop drinking until he got cancer of the larynx(and Esophagus as well). After all, the fear of death caused him to stop drinking, He caused convulsions due to withdrawal symptoms many times. To be honest, I do not forgive his previous did things, but I understand the severity of that fight. (And also the harshness of his life that became it)

Why did I add alcoholism addict to Randy? Even if a coincidence was the trigger, why i did it. In any case, there was a place to overlap with my memory, and there was something that shook my heart even if I knew AI 's Pawn.

Now that all is over, I can afford to make beer in this village now. But will it? Randy and other residents are likely to hate it. No, only I feel as like it.

He is fine now. He became fine.
Good morning, RimWorld.

Vlad0mi3r

I hope Randy goes on to get a bionic arm, find love and build a space ship.

I hope you realise that in the end we are all humans. Humans are flawed and we all sometimes make mistakes. Sometimes the hardest person to forgive is ourselves.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

OopsLoops

of course! I am looking for bionic arm. However, the trader does not come easily. I do not have silver at the time of selling, I have to buy the component at a high price, I keep missing the opportunity. But either one thinks he has good arm.

There are other colonists who have lost leg, and I have to think about that. He is a master of fighting and a cook. (Did he come from Missouri? He is not good at socializing and sometimes fights) I could not treat cancer that was on his feet, so I needed to do to help from the pain. Many dramas were in medical scene.

Playing with RimWorld with this attitude, I can understand how well this game is made. I will not say much about it. It seems that you feel it. I just say thank you, and awesome!

Good Morning, RimWorld!!
Good morning, RimWorld.