[1.0] Smokeleaf Industry - Lite v1.1b

Started by larSyn, November 20, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larSyn

[1.0] Smokeleaf Industry - Lite v1.1b

Description
Smokeleaf Industry - Lite is a mod that adds various new drugs, foods, medicines, building materials and more all based around Smokeleaf cultivation and processing. All items added by the mod are based on real world applications of "smokeleaf" and it's byproducts. Medicinal, recreational and industrial uses are all included. Research must be conducted in order to unlock the various items and their uses. This "Lite" Version was made at the request of many people. It includes a lot less than the original mod, but has all the things that I felt were "Smokeleaf Industry".

Note: Many aspects of the vanilla smokeleaf joint have been changed.
Most importantly, the recipe now requires smokeleaf buds that can be obtained by trimming your plants.
Trimming and rolling are unlocked after researching Smokeleaf Cultivation.

Additions

Smokeleaf Production - New work benches and generator added.
Cultivation Bench
Medicinals Lab
Hempoline Generator
Smokeleaf Autotrimmer

Smokeleaf Byproducts - Obtained by processing smokeleaf leaves at a Crafting Spot, Drug Lab, or Cultivation Benchr.
Smokeleaf Hemp Fibers
Smokeleaf Seeds
Smokeleaf Buds

Recreational Drugs - Created by processing smokeleaf buds and other drugs at a Crafting Spot, Drug Lab, or Cultivation Bench.
Smokeleaf Joint
Smokeleaf Hash

Edibles - Cooked/crafted at a Fueled or Electric Stove.
Hemp Flour
Hemp Protein
Smokeleaf Butter
Smokeleaf Nutrileaf Bar
Smokeleaf Brownies
Smokeleaf Infused Meal

Medicines - Crafted at a Medicinals Lab.
Smokeleaf Tincture
Smokeleaf Pills
Smokeleaf Lotion
CBD

Other Stuff - Crafted at a Stonecutter's Table, either Tailoring Bench and the Refinery.
Hempcrete Blocks
Hemp Fabric
Hempoline
Various hemp based flooring

Downloads

[1.0] v_1.1b

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update to v1.1b

-fix autotrimmer recipes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update to v1.1a

-fixed Research requirement

Update to v1.1

-added Smokeleaf Autotrimmer
-nutrition balancing
-fixed missing work giver

[/center]

Installation/Updating
Unzip the downloaded archive and place the contents in your RimWorld/Mods folder. Then, activate the mod in the mod menu in-game.

If you want to install mid-game, make sure you have no bills for making Smokeleaf joints set first. If you have Vegetable Garden Project, remove any hemp fabric you might have first, and then activate SI.
Should be ok, but no guarantees and not recommended.

To update, delete the Smokeleaf Industry folder in your RimWorld/Mods folder and unzip and place the updated mod in the folder.

Requirements
None, but, if you have any Vegetable Garden mods installed, put Smokeleaf Industry after it.

Compatibility
Probably not compatible with any other mods that depend on the vanilla smokeleaf joint recipe.  Should be good with everything else. 
If not, please let me know.

Compatibility Patches

All mod compatibility patches are now included in the main mod thanks to ModCheck

Vegetable Garden Project

Credit/Thanks

Thanks to dismar for Vegetable Garden.
Thanks to Marnador for the awesome font.
Thanks to Nightingale for the very useful ModCheck.
And, thanks to Tynan for such a great game.

License

Bodog999

As a Dutchman I feel inclined to use this mod. I'll give it a shot

larSyn

Quote from: Bodog999 on November 20, 2018, 02:15:40 PM
As a Dutchman I feel inclined to use this mod. I'll give it a shot

Awesome.  Hope you like it!

larSyn

Smokeleaf Industry - Lite
Updated to v1.1

See Changelog in OP for details.