[B18] NRG v1.2 (New Energy Weapons!) [UPDATE]

Started by Flake, March 12, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Didn't used this mod so far, but i know what i mean because i notice it at some other weapon mods too.
Some weapon cause temp. modifierer on a pawn, and this reduce the max. HP of that pawn (i think).
These temp. thing heal's with the time (percent lower to zero) and increase the max. HP of that pawn, and since the Pawn nearly heal too, he is at full health again and cause that messge.

Maybe SzaryKaptur, can made a screenshot of a pawn which got this kind of damage.

Flake

Quote from: Canute on March 22, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Didn't used this mod so far, but i know what i mean because i notice it at some other weapon mods too.
Some weapon cause temp. modifierer on a pawn, and this reduce the max. HP of that pawn (i think).
These temp. thing heal's with the time (percent lower to zero) and increase the max. HP of that pawn, and since the Pawn nearly heal too, he is at full health again and cause that messge.

Maybe SzaryKaptur, can made a screenshot of a pawn which got this kind of damage.

Oh I see. Ill check that out, but if he could provide a screenshot it would be really helpful :).
My Mods

Canute

What do you think to lock the
T-1: Energy Tech research
behind the Charged shot research, maybe with some lowered research cost.
Or at last behind Gunsmithing.
Currently you can research/built plasma weapons without to research any vanila weapons so far.

Market value of the X-6ICE Launcher is 0,00 isn't that a bit to cheap ? :-)