Making older mods work in alpha 4. (new mod called moreFood !!!.)

Started by abcdef, June 08, 2014, 01:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumai0214

I found a little bug or mess up with the Resource Kompression mod. When creating crates such as potato and metal crates it should take 300 potato and whatever amount of metal that is required to create the crate. However, it actually takes up only 75 potatoes from what I've seen and if you break the crate through the cannery station you would most likely get 300 potatoes out of it. Same goes for metal (I actually tested it with the metal crate and not the potato one) It took only 75 metal to produce a single 1000 metal crate and when I broke it down it gave me 1000 metal in return.

xBlackfieldx

mrofa

Quote from: Kumai0214 on June 13, 2014, 09:35:24 AM
I found a little bug or mess up with the Resource Kompression mod. When creating crates such as potato and metal crates it should take 300 potato and whatever amount of metal that is required to create the crate. However, it actually takes up only 75 potatoes from what I've seen and if you break the crate through the cannery station you would most likely get 300 potatoes out of it. Same goes for metal (I actually tested it with the metal crate and not the potato one) It took only 75 metal to produce a single 1000 metal crate and when I broke it down it gave me 1000 metal in return.

Thats interesting, normaly you should see 75 on the table since thats the max ammount of what colonist carry, but i did test the the main version it worked well on a4, didnt test much abcdef a4f version since i need to fix it, found some wierd error but didnt have time to check it further, and it might be the problem you got. Well i will have time in this week so will look into it :)
All i do is clutter all around.

NCrawler

Quote from: Kumai0214 on June 13, 2014, 09:35:24 AM

I noticed this as well.  If you want lots of silver, just pack/unpack silver crates.  You'll get like 2925 silver each time you do it...  :)

NCrawler

Quote from: MioCid on June 12, 2014, 10:02:41 PM
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2380.15

i need this mod, plz :(

I've already converted this mod to Alpha 4F.  It's attached if you want to try it out.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

xBlackfieldx

I would love to get this one back btw..
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3001.0
If someone allready did it and I´m just blind again jsut send me the link :)

MioCid

abcdef

Hi guys sorry not been on in a while i have been and am currently having issues witth my internet access as i have just moved house. I will get back to work on the mods requested but i dont no when i will be able to upload them due to the reason stated.

Take a look at morestuff in the mean time i guess. :P

abcdef

abcdef

Quote from: xBlackfieldx on June 14, 2014, 05:34:49 PM
I would love to get this one back btw..
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3001.0
If someone allready did it and I�m just blind again jsut send me the link :)

I dont no if this has been done however i am going to update and improve the textures on this :D.

mrofa

abcdef forgot to thank you for trying to fix compression mod :)
Unfortunately a4f brakes workbenches to much so it wont run as it was, did speak with tynan about it and it will be fixed in a5 or a6 X_X
All i do is clutter all around.

WolfgangPolska

I have no idea how, but it works!!!

lance789

Could you please update "Wall Lights" to alpha 4? I would very much appreciate it :3
link: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2537.0
(still available in attachments)

and thanks!!