[MOD] (Alpha 4F) Mechatronics (v0.1.4)

Started by mispy, June 09, 2014, 12:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JKTD1919

REMEMBER! Randy's broken, so perhaps Centipedes will not spawn.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

Supersir

I really like the Mech mods but however how do i make the Sand Extracter Droid get its sand?

TheNakedM24Man

Quote from: mispy on June 09, 2014, 12:07:32 AM

The code is available on GitHub, feel free to submit bug reports or pull requests there. You're welcome to dissect and otherwise use this mod for your own purposes :)

best modder ever!!! yeeeeeees!

zeokram

im on Alpha 5, I can get the parts and when I build with all materials, and then poof nothing.

BetaSpectre

Seems like this mod just needs an update.

Also not sure if this mod has the issue but sometimes my colonists will turn into mechanoids (just in name and stats) due to having the job name. I remember another mod having that issue but I'm not sure if this mod has the same issue.

Either way I'm loving this mod keep up the great work. Maybe make Mechanoid weapons scavengable and only usable by mechanoids.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Jumperis

DarkTemplarlord

This mod woud realy need update because when i used this on alpha 5 and when i tryed build one it just disaappear nowwhere

BetaSpectre

LOL ROBOT REBELLION.

On Randy Random my robots were "spies" of the Hammer Space Pirates and rebelled and "tried" to escape by recharging their batteries and loitering about my mountain base.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
                           TO WAR WE GO

Zeta Omega

Are you going to update this mod for Rimwolrd alpha 5? if so I would so use this mod

Somz

Quote from: Rimworldfan9381 on July 27, 2014, 04:14:06 PM
Are you going to update this mod for Rimwolrd alpha 5? if so I would so use this mod

Yeah, I was thinking about the same. I've left alpha 4 ages ago, all my other mods are A5 too but would really like to know this among them. (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Anyone? Pretty please? (◕‿◕)
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

Zeta Omega

To be honest the idea of a centipede army has a nice little ring to it.....Oh you should be able to reconstruct scythers!
......sniper army...

DorgoDorato

*Bump* for A6!

Given the location damage and no spare human parts yet, I think we could really uses some mobile tanks to help out our colonies!

Iwillbenicetou

Yep, and a way to get heavy charge blasters or HCB. The most powerful gun in the game ;D
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Zeta Omega

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 25, 2014, 04:01:53 PM
Yep, and a way to get heavy charge blasters or HCB. The most powerful gun in the game ;D
That thing is a monster.......

BetaSpectre

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
                           TO WAR WE GO