[MOD] (Alpha 6) Trap Pack (v .45) -Now compatible with Apparello's gas-masks!

Started by superpirson, June 10, 2014, 05:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superpirson

Quote from: Necrosin on October 03, 2014, 04:31:32 AM
Great mod. Might be an idea for your primitive section, but pungee sticks would be a nice simple low tech trap to add defense to sand bags.

On the list! Unfortunately I will be buisy with school for a while, so I can't make any promises on when I can get the mod updated and add all this new content.

Normaly updates are easy, but Ty refactored the texture code, so that broke everything. On top of that, the new graphics code is not too mod-frendly. I spoke to Ty about this, he said he just hasn't gotten around to it yet.
specs: mid2009 MBP OSX 10.9.3 NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

Vas

Doesn't seem to work, unless it's only compatible with Alpha 6?  When I select a trap item from the mod, it shows placement and such, but everything else turns off, all the UI except for the menu.  If I click any options on the menu, it all comes back.  If not, then everything, literally everything, is disabled.  Except rotating the item.  I have to reload a previous save to fix it.

On Alpha 7.  No errors presented.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Vas

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on November 04, 2014, 07:26:46 PM
Maybe use the new mod JullieEllie made?
You're going to have to link it.  I did a search for "JullieEllie" and nothing came up.  Also did a search for "trap" by user "JullieEllie", nothing came up.

EDIT;
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7222.0 - <- You mean this?  It doesn't add the things from this traps.  Just one single trap and that's it.  While it's better than none, I was hoping to use this mod.  It appears to be dead in Alpha 7 though.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Shinzy

Quote from: Vas on November 04, 2014, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on November 04, 2014, 07:26:46 PM
Maybe use the new mod JullieEllie made?
You're going to have to link it.  I did a search for "JullieEllie" and nothing came up.  Also did a search for "trap" by user "JullieEllie", nothing came up.

EDIT;
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7222.0 - <- You mean this?  It doesn't add the things from this traps.  Just one single trap and that's it.  While it's better than none, I was hoping to use this mod.  It appears to be dead in Alpha 7 though.

Yeah tis' is 'dead' for the time being! Spirson was very very busy with irl when I axed him about the 'gasmask' compatibility for Alpha 7! So mite not be able to revive this in a while yet