excited over factions

Started by dakenho, June 12, 2014, 02:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakenho

I do not know about you guys but I am super excited over factions.   I really hope they become more fleshed out I would love to be able to trade with them but more over I would like to see more events IE this faction has brought you food in your time of need or this faction has requested food/resources, or sending your colonists to aid in defending their town (or raid them).

absentminded

Maybe call for food aid the same way as you can call for military help, and at the same relations cost. An option rather than an event.
Then some blokes turn up with no weapons but food parcels, carry them into your base then high-tail it out of there.

dakenho

I think people who visit your colony should require food still,  should help your relationship to offer guest quarters and food, if you dont they should scavenge some from the map and leave unhappy.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: dakenho on June 13, 2014, 11:01:22 AM
I think people who visit your colony should require food still,  should help your relationship to offer guest quarters and food, if you dont they should scavenge some from the map and leave unhappy.

No. Well, I can probably agree with guest quarters and food but only if it actually give a relationship bonus. Us not having guestrooms or food should leave them neutral, not unhappy with us. I mean, they already become hostile whenever they stupidly wander into a firefight between us and raiders. Because they get injured while visiting us. It's not even our fault.

We're not running a hotel service, so food and board should not be expected of us. But if we do offer them, we should be rewarded (money, improved relations, etc)
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here