Unable to buy the game, also a few questions

Started by Faren, November 15, 2013, 11:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faren

So, I tried to buy the game but Paypal was like: I don't think so pal.

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

After checking with the forum here, I found out that it seems to be a known problem. Also tried contacting paypal, but they weren't any help. So my question is has anybody managed to fix this in anyway, and I couldn't find out for sure in the other threads (English isn't my native language so sorry if I overlooked something that answered the question).
So, am I doomed to wait until the game becomes available on Steam or any other way? And will there be a price raise when that time comes? From my previous experiences with indie games there was always a price increase later down the line, so I guess the question I have to ask instead is how much is the game roughly gonna cost more?

Cheers.

Semmy

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Faren

Thanks for the fast reply, did what you said but from his reply it doesn't look like he can do anything about the problem. Well, guess I will wait for the steam release and then throw my money at him  :D

Semmy

Yup its what i figured but tought i would let you try anyway.

Sometimes paypall can be a ****
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke