We all praise Tynan, but what about the other people who worked on the game?

Started by Call me Arty, March 17, 2018, 12:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sick puppy

Quote from: Call me Arty on March 24, 2018, 04:57:01 AM
Quote from: sick puppy on March 24, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
Quote from: ReZpawner on March 23, 2018, 09:26:08 PM
What on earth are you guys even talking about? He credits the other people frequently, and the other devs are also active on the bugs forum - particularly during experimentals. Tynan is obviously the big dog, as the lead, so he's clearly the one people immediately think of, but it's not as if he's trying to hide the fact that others are working on the game.
wtf, nobody claimed that
wth man

all arty wanted is to get some neat inside stories about development.

heck if it's time and nerves, i'd listen to a short one-of podcast made by tynan and maybe some of his collegues about how things became that they were

Holy hell, I think that's the best thing you've posted yet. I'd love to listen to another podcast, I already burn through them while playing the game.
holy hell, i think that's the first positive thing you've answered me yet.

anyway, are you saying there were other podcasts before that i missed? i really wanna listen to them if they exist. i am sure tynan could do one very easily. like an hour and he can record it on his phone burning through like 30 questions from twitter or something like that what the cool kids on youtube do nowadays

Call me Arty

Quote from: sick puppy on March 24, 2018, 09:32:43 AM
holy hell, i think that's the first positive thing you've answered me yet.

anyway, are you saying there were other podcasts before that i missed? i really wanna listen to them if they exist. i am sure tynan could do one very easily. like an hour and he can record it on his phone burning through like 30 questions from twitter or something like that what the cool kids on youtube do nowadays

I mean, I liked some of your achievement ideas on that one thread. That was positive.

There are no Tynan Sylvester podcasts that I'm aware of. By "another podcast", I mean like, a new podcast, I already burn through several. I do, however, fully support a Rimcast of some sort.

If you're looking for good podcasts, in order of most to least mature, I recommend Hello Internet, Timesuck, SleepyCast, and last but not least: The Official Podcast (all are links).
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!