[1.2] (WIP) Red Horse: Tacticool Expansion

Started by Chicken Plucker, March 17, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Empire vs US Marines. Who will win?

The freakin' MARINE CORPS BABY OOH-RAH SEMPER-FI!
38 (15.2%)
Galactic Empire. It's treason, then.
43 (17.2%)
This is ridiculous, the Army would step in and run over everyone with their Camaros
3 (1.2%)
This is ridiculous, the Navy would step in and sing YMCA during the fight
5 (2%)
This is ridiculous, the Air Force would be in a 5 star hotel dropping MOABs
9 (3.6%)
This is ridiculous, the Space Force would send in Master Chief
34 (13.6%)
Russia.
118 (47.2%)

Total Members Voted: 250

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Get to the Chopper!

- Reduced 6 component cost for warheads to 3

PS. Forgot to upload the update, please give it 5 minutes as of this post, sorry comrades

Quote from: mitasamodel on April 12, 2020, 01:12:05 PM
Hi, thanks for mod!
Several notes:
1. Works with CE. Cannot use Hellfire for mortals, but bombardment works.
2. Is it suppose to be so, that even I select "Precise drop", all of hellfire missiles are being dropped? Shouldn't it be only 1 from loaded inventory?

Thanks!

I can allow it to be only 1 bomb at a time but that's gonna cause problems if you're wasting fuel and lots of time only to drop 1 bomb on a target that may or may not die, and a target you may miss too because the precision bombing here isn't heat-seeking or laser guided.

You can limit how much bombs you put in the inventory instead, since having it works this way allows you to do more damage, it's better to have to options to want to launch everything than not having it there. You can just launch only 1 missile at a time, you just have to load 1 at a time. Im sure you'll prefer it over the day you run a  precision bombing only to miss the crowd you're meant to hit, or worse, hit the target and it doesn't even kill them.

It's not like the aircraft can circle or hover around for convenience, they only fly by once.

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Military Furniture

- Blast wall cost reduced to 25
- Blast wall HP nerf
- HESCO HP nerf
- HESCO is now neutral in terms of beauty

Rimmu-Nation Security:
- Multi-Barreled research removed for sentry gun

*Elite Crew
*Umbra Company
*Cordis Die
*Last Man Contingent
*Task Force 141
*The Ghosts
*Militaires Sans Frontieres

- 1.0 fixes for base gen

Project: Red Horse

"VOID" Transmission:

This transmission was played after VOID hi-jacked network satellites for all channels. They were seen by the entire planet. Months passed by and no other news regarding VOID. Everyone started to believe this was just a practical joke, or a publicity stunt for a new TV series. The Broken Empire however, insists that VOID had been using satellite footage to record their moves and it was all played in the transmission for the world to see.

The VOID member seen in the video has been nicknamed as "Simon". The Broken Empire says they have been in contact with Simon through their comms console making demands. VOID chooses when to contact them and the Empire have no means of reaching them otherwise.

Just when everyone starts thinking VOID is a myth, Empire gave us another thing they found. A dead VOID member.

The guy had archotech body parts, I suppose they got him alive and stripped off his gear, since we found him naked and burned by acid. That means VOID members have death acidifiers on top of their body parts. Guess they don't want us using their gear.

"VOID helmet" and "VOID reactive". We found their names in the multi-analyzer. These guys were from a midworld that got overrun by the N-4 virus, some nasty disease that just about wiped their population.

This member had these blue pills in his inventory, it's official name is "Nerotonin-8B". It took some serious research, and it belongs to a company called Secronom that never even released it. It seems to be the same company that screwed up and created the N-4 virus. From what we know this Nerotonin-8B pill is pretty much a mech healer serum on a pill. You swallow it and you're good to go, broken bones, lost arm and leg? All back. Since Secronom has been long out of business, we're guessing VOID manufactures their own pills.

He had this drug on him too, on a syringe. We don't know what it does and we don't plan on testing on anyone at the moment.

If you think that's strange, look at what this guy packed for lunch:

He had caviar and red wine. That's his ration pack. When are we gonna get these as standard issue?

Last but not least, this guy was using this as his weapon. A GAU-19, it fires .50 BMG rounds. I'm guessing whoever this guy was up against didn't do so good, whatever he was wearing. This thing is bio-coded and we can't unlock it. We only got to take a look since the Empire wants to keep these.

This is what we may be up against soon, for now they're only harassing the Empire. Everyone around us seems to think they're just a myth, but we need to keep our eyes peeled.

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Rimmu-Nation Security:
- Multi-Barreled research removed for SSM, CE compatibility reasons

Smexy_Vampire

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Rimmu-Nation Clothing:
- Gorka-4 ain't white no mo

Military Furniture
- Linkables now patched with vanilla, hospital beds and normal beds can use equipment such as IV, instrument table and footlockers from this mod.

New mod added: (Storyteller folder)
The VOID Storyteller
- New hardcore storyteller, up to a minimum of 4 negative incidents per day. Can you endure?

During one fateful evening, VOID decides to hijack all network channels across the outer rim, forcing millions to watch them toy with a Coalition settlement under the satirical guise of "The VOID Show", demonstrating the gruesome demise of a squad, helplessly struggling against their attackers.

The video features VOID members using highly advanced armor, heavy machine guns and a monstrosity known as the "Titan" rampaging through the doomed Coalition camp. Tribal elders have labelled VOID's presence as a form of judgement to those that inhabit the outer rim while Coalition officials have no comments to share.

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on April 14, 2020, 08:34:47 PM
void is still wip ?

yes

exegert

Quote from: Chicken Plucker on April 17, 2020, 10:12:24 PM
- New hardcore storyteller, up to a minimum of 4 negative incidents per day. Can you endure?

Bring it on. Gunny is too soft  ;D

Nice job with all your updates. Any more plans for War Mongrels or Allegiance?

Would you mind if I edit your mods for personal use so that all weapons are craftable?

And most importantly, how are you personally holding up?

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Military Furniture
- Removed hugslib load order thing to stop people from having to reload modlist

Quote from: exegert on April 18, 2020, 07:25:06 AM
Quote from: Chicken Plucker on April 17, 2020, 10:12:24 PM

Bring it on. Gunny is too soft  ;D

Nice job with all your updates. Any more plans for War Mongrels or Allegiance?

Would you mind if I edit your mods for personal use so that all weapons are craftable?

And most importantly, how are you personally holding up?

Hello, yes I do mind! Making all weapons craftable will cause issues between all faction mods, causing them to conflict with craftability. If you want to make all weapons craftable in Rimmu-Nation, please use the recipe method? I would actually appreciate it since I could use help making more weapons craftable through the recipe system, but their work to make and ingredients have to be consistent with their ingredients if they were craftable. I can end up making it official if I had more help with these mods, however I don't want to burden anyone.

Second reason, is VOID will have nothing they own craftable for obvious reasons. They're meant to behave like end-game players with highly overpowered tech that aren't available to you, which makes the player an underdog even in late-game

War Mongrels and the other mods are on hold. I have plenty to sort out at the moment. VOID is highly unbalanced, hard to kill but that's what they're supposed to do. I have so much items to create for them since they have fully custom gear and no presets ready for them, unlike war mongrels and other modern mods.

I'm busy with only less than 2 weeks left before I resume to normal schedule and slow down modding, but I'm doing well by God's grace. Been getting some much needed rest.

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Get to the Chopper!
- Precision bombings no longer drop all bombs

UH-1 Huey and Little Bird
- 2 precision bombs dropped

Other helicopters
- Half of what they can carry is used for precision bombing

- Rimefeller compatibility

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Coalition
- New apparel
* Mara Valkyrie outfit *D-Day red bandana headgear with shades *Crye JPC Clean House *New Warcom helmet texture *New S10 helmet texture *more pants *combat shirt top added *Ghost's silly poncho cape added
- Mara hairstyle fix

<-- Poncho cape. Who's this guy trying to be, Tacticool Superman?

- New preview
- Name changes for helmets
- First Wave faction removed, only Coalition is the faction added by this mod
- Coalition pawntypes now use all coalition apparel
- Cloth and Steel are now what this faction uses for their units, no longer Plasteel and Synthread

Allegiance
- New apparel
*6B47 helmet, Cobra NVG and Flora variants *Combat softshell with flora camo trousers *other headgears added, including PMK gasmask and military headset 2 etc.
- Cloth and Steel are now what this faction uses for their units, no longer Plasteel and Synthread

Task Force 141
The Ghosts

Umbra Company
Last Man Contingent
Cordis Die
Militaires Sans Frontieres

- Some fixes with pawntypes
- MSF no longer spawns with Hyperweave

Rimmu-Nation Clothing
- Backwards patch cap fix

Rimmu-Nation Weapons
- Steyr Scout texture fix
- Desert Eagle, Walther PPK and MP445 now craftable in the CQB bench

Chicken Mitchell - Hairs
- Mara hairstyle texture fix

I gotta run to the drug store, it's like 3 miles or something so rip me. Also, I think it's safe to say the Modern Warfare factions are finally finished and out of beta. Will finish the trailer soon.

I don't want to talk much about VOID but I've finished the Wraith and the Titan. Dninemfive has added a special raid strategy only VOID uses that many of us will get to know about more soon.

Chicken Plucker

Hello all, I just finished my 3 mile run. I am actually dead because after the first mile I went into cardiac arrest, and by 2 miles my soul departed from my body. During all the heavy breathing I realised I may have screwed up the saves of people playing with Coalition mid-save because even though removing the First Wave faction was okay, removing the pawnkinds will surely cause gamesaves breaking.

I'll upload a fix for those using First Wave here as a temporary measure when I finish walking back home (I don't trust buses right now) and will upload a First Wave faction add-on. When Steam release hits, official release will have no first wave faction. I thought it'll be too confusing for The Division, if I ever make a mod, and a nice progression for you guys who used the beta version can consider them finished.

sumghai

Looking great as always, CP.

My apologies for being out of the loop lately - things are getting pretty scary where I'm currently located, but the less said about that, the better.

Now, as some of you may be aware, CE: FastTrack previously bundled support for many of Chicken Plucker's mods. Now that CE:FT has merged with the original CE mod, these patches have also been migrated. So essentially - you can now use the original Combat Extended mods with your favorite Project Red Horse mods!

The full list of supported mods can be found here.

For All Users
Obviously, some (newer) Red Horse mods haven't been patched for CE yet, or the patches have become outdated due to recent updates to the original mods.

You can submit your patch requests here. Try to open one issue for each mod, so that it is easier for people to work on patches separately.

For Chicken Plucker
Please include the following official badges on your Steam mods that are CE compatible:

[img]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CombatExtended-Continued/CombatExtended/master/Media/Badge_CE_compatible.png[/img]
(use the above image URL directly)

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mod added:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qQehfbZ_TWa1OIudPraVvDnORcNlmY8q
NOTE: This is a fix mod for people using existing saves that had First Wave in their world map. This will prevent issues and bugs in your save.
Mod added:

Coalition - First Wave
- A simple add-on mod designed for those who do not want their saves broken thanks to the latest Coalition update. First Wave is no longer a part of the Modern Warfare 2019 faction mods and has been phased out.

Sorry I broke your save, this inclusion should sort it out and I do recommend this add-on is removed when you start new games or completely wipe First Wave and defeat them. Your actions would be canon  :o

Quote from: sumghai on April 23, 2020, 07:55:41 AM
Looking great as always, CP.

My apologies for being out of the loop lately - things are getting pretty scary where I'm currently located, but the less said about that, the better.

-snip-

Hey Sumghai! Yes, I can't possibly imagine. Pleased to know my prayers have been answered and you're safe and sound. I appreciate your badge by friend, but I have my own here:

8) 8) 8)

Lots of love my friend, for now I'll be a bit of a pain since new mods are coming. I've got plans for the return of War Mongrels and some Scavs from a game called "Escape from Adidas" Been getting too ahead of myself going all slav

<- Behold I am become cheeki

I wanted to tell you that the upcoming faction "VOID" has this pistol called the "Dusk Enforcer" which has unlimited ammo chambered in .50 (Not BMG, the pistol .50). I'll do my best to remind you when they're out.

Anyway my friends, I'm happy to see Sumghai is safe and slav and that I've uploaded an add-on for a possible issue. Cheers all, please enjoy the updates

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Allegiance
- "Pink" or missing textures for 6B47 helmets fixed.

Hey guys made another goof up, I'm glad I took a break for once and played with the mods to see it

DOOM
DOOM Kit - Classic
- Rocket Launcher now automatically used by pawns when held, blast radius nerf

Follow-up update

DOOM 1.1
- Base names for colony bases added, DOOM themed
- More faction names, not just "The Doomed"
- Deleted duplicate crashlanded .xml files

Chicken Plucker

1.1 Mods Updated:

DOWNLOAD BUTTON MAN!

Mods updated:

Allegiance
- 6B47 helmet texture defnames renamed correctly
- 6B47 helmets added to Allegiance traders

Hey all, I apologise but I made another mistake with the helmets. I incorrectly renamed them "MICH" in defnames and that's a no no. Unfortunately this means you will receive an error, and you will be missing whatever 6B47s you have in storage due to this change.

Coalition
- Trader stocks improved

Retry_02Hide

Guess I should start making patches for MW factions because I want to use them in my current save. Though the save already has nearly 400 mods, I am always greedy and want more tacticool stuffs in my game 8)