[B18] Gerrymon's Outfits Collection Thread

Started by Gerrymon, March 20, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerrymon

New mod! And I change this thread to be a collection thread instead of making new post every time!

Gerrymon

In a few days I will update the Winter Hat mod. The detail is a secret, but it involves trader. Hopefully nothing go wrong. (empty trader inventory bug, yes I am looking at you)

ptx

Neolithic level apparel should also can be made from leather. Since that is the easiest material available. With seedplease, leather is the only apparel material at the start of a game.

Gerrymon

Quote from: ptx on April 16, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
Neolithic level apparel should also can be made from leather. Since that is the easiest material available. With seedplease, leather is the only apparel material at the start of a game.

Are you talking about Slave Outfits? Because its the only one that have primitive apparel in it.. I think. So you want leather ragged dress then?

ptx

Quote from: Gerrymon on April 17, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
Quote from: ptx on April 16, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

Are you talking about Slave Outfits? Because its the only one that have primitive apparel in it.. I think. So you want leather ragged dress then?

yes, and here's a simple CE patch for it, take a look at it, and if you like it, you should submit it to the CE guys to be included in their patch. I removed the workspeed and movespeed bonus to make it inline with Apparello and FashionRIMsta CE patch.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Gerrymon

Update 1.1 (1 May 2018): Happy labour day! My real work's sucks, so light modding in holiday is one of my salvation. Here's what new: 11 new hats, 10 which is not craftable but available through events and natural generation. (Without cheating ofc) Can you find them all?

Gerrymon

Update 1.2 (6 May 2018): Added japanese translation. Thanks to Proxyer!
Also changed the description a bit.

Gerrymon

still trying to make myself relevant now Time to make everyone's eyes blurry :D

Heres a sneak peek of what I am doing right now. This is someone's request, but I am still busy af, so this will take a long time to finish. This preview alone took 2 weeks to make from the initial idea.

LWM

I really love the cat beanie!

Could I split that one detail off from the mod, to make either a stand-alone item or to replace the vanilla tuque texture?

Thanks for your adorable work,

--LWM