Rimatomics / Ohu Dropship / Shield generators causing crashes without logs.

Started by SpiderPsycho, March 26, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiderPsycho

Recently my modded world seems to crash without producing logs. HugsLib produces a few error logs at the start whenever I run the game, which can be found here: : https://git.io/vx0WI

I'm no coder so I just interpreted the Rimatomics thing as trying to figure out why it had research done without the stuff to complete research around, so I just finished all of them. Didn't fix it. Turrets for the Ohu dropships were bugged too so I destroyed them and never made more. The portable shield was bugged when it came to installing / uninstalling so I just God-mode placed them when I needed them and deleted them entirely at one point. Still, the game crashes for no reason. I'll stick a link to the save underneath. From what I understood from the HugsLib logs it seemed like things were just missing.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oVn1Q1QkYstAzIFsIOb1pXzJnEQW8myH --> The broken save

Canute

QuoteFrom what I understood from the HugsLib logs it seemed like things were just missing.
Yep, special when you encounter a Crash, you should look at the Rimworld error log (output_log.txt) after the crash.
When you see at the end something about "out of memory" i don't need to tell you what happen.
Rimatomic's at last is one of the nearly bugfree mods.
But that don't count for the dropship or shield mod with the portable generator's, they are just working.
But since currently noone is working on them, you won't get any improvments from that side.

SpiderPsycho

Ah. Well, I should probably clear some of those then. Thanks for the tip. I've tried re-installing the game now since I think the game got corrupted after a forced shut-down. Hopefully it works better. I'll use an older autosave rather than the ones made when it was buggy to test it out

Canute

If you are looking for a Transportion mod take a look into Rim of Magic, the Arcane mage can open portal they act like Transport  pod's but with larger capacity (3000 max.) and as master spell he can create a permament oneway gateway  to another existing map.