GG Ty, caught my entire family playing RW this morning.

Started by Ramsis, June 14, 2014, 11:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsis

Yep it friggen happened! So I knew my mom and my dad had bought copies for themselves and a few friends and that I had shared my copy with my fiance (sorry if that's a no no ;.; ) and I came home from a normal morning at the gym to find them all randomly scattered around the house playing it. Mom/Dad had their laptops playing it while my fiance played it on my Android tablet and it was WEIRD. You've corrupted my family in the worst of ways with your zany and fun colony game Ty you diabolical bastard!

Keep up the great work :D
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

bigwolf2101

Mattorious

That's awesome... I think it's time to get my family addicted...

(Rubs hands maliciously)
Quote from: wooaa on December 11, 2014, 11:52:49 PM
I love the mindset of gamers. Given a new feature to help keep our people alive and make the game more realistic, the first thing we think of is a way to kill people with it

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Tynan

Ah ha, I love it! Glad to hear they like it. This story is awesome.

How does someone play it on a tablet? Some kind of touch-to-mouse emulator thingy?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Ramsis

Quote from: Tynan on June 15, 2014, 10:06:58 AM
Ah ha, I love it! Glad to hear they like it. This story is awesome.

How does someone play it on a tablet? Some kind of touch-to-mouse emulator thingy?

Program called Splashtop. Can stream it from her laptop to any device that has the app installed. I must admit the tablet worked pretty damn well and with our modded version she was actually able to drag out room designs with mining and what not.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~