[1.0] Mining Priority

Started by Uuugggg, March 29, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uuugggg

Mining Priority

Description:
(This may be outdated; Check Steam for updates)
Mine valuable ores before tunneling through rock. Prioritizes mining to the rarest metal first.

Only your best miners will dig for valuables (Check your pawn's stats to see their mining yield)

Download
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1345928533
GitHub release: https://github.com/alextd/RimWorld-MiningPriority/releases

Crow_T

Yet another great mod from Uuugggg- would it be a good idea to consolidate all of your amazing mods into one thread? I feel there are pros and cons to both types of mod threads tho
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

Uuugggg

Quote from: Crow_T on March 29, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
Yet another great mod from Uuugggg- would it be a good idea to consolidate all of your amazing mods into one thread? I feel there are pros and cons to both types of mod threads tho

IT IS DONE

BlackSmokeDMax

Looks cool! What is the cutoff or mechanic for who mines which type?

Also, can you still override that for any pawn, or is any of it adjustable/configurable?

Uuugggg

Check your pawn's stats to see their mining yield.

Only the best % is allowed to mine valuables.

GrumpyProgrammer

After a bit of testing, I've determined that Mining Priority is causing a crash in my game. It's fortunately very repeatable, but there doesn't seem to be anything in the rimworld_log file that seems relevant.

The crash happens whenever a game is loaded or when a new colony is created once the build map loads. I can provide a MOD list if needed.

Uuugggg

Logs, yea, are needed to do anything.

I mean, this obviously doesn't happen to other people, so just reporting a crash does nothing.

I presume you removed all mods but this one and it crashes?

Otherwise there is another mod causing a crash. Figure it out.