[1.1][MODLIST] My Simple Useful Mods

Started by Uuugggg, March 29, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenshi~Akari

Stockpile Ranking is beautiful & just what I have been desiring! I thank you for this.  8)

But I'm guessing at the moment it only seems to work with Vanilla storage systems at the moment? I ended up getting red errors thrown upon loading, and it mentioned items from other mods like Storage Solutions and even Miscellaneous MAI have object reference errors. (the MAI construction station has a stockpile on it as well, which is probably why it's mentioned in my error log.) I also have Tam's Kitchen Counter & shelves mod fixed up to 1.0 for personal use & it threw this same type of error.

Error while resolving references for def AIPawn_ConstructionStation: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Stockpile_Ranking.RankComp.Get () <0x0000c>
at Stockpile_Ranking.TryNotifyChanged.Prefix (RimWorld.StorageSettings) <0x0001c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.StorageSettings.TryNotifyChanged_Patch1 (object) <0x0001c>
at Verse.ThingFilter.SetAllow (Verse.ThingDef,bool) <0x00095>
at Verse.ThingFilter.CopyAllowancesFrom (Verse.ThingFilter) <0x000d0>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.StorageSettings.CopyFrom_Patch0 (object,RimWorld.StorageSettings) <0x00042>
at RimWorld.BuildingProperties.ResolveReferencesSpecial () <0x001a0>
at Verse.ThingDef.ResolveReferences () <0x0008b>
at Verse.DefDatabase`1<AIPawn.ThingDef_Building_AIPawnConstructionStation>.ResolveAllReferences (bool) <0x00238>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ResolveAllReferences(Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String, Object[])
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Serkith

Hello, I have a small problem with one of your mod, "Share the load"

It works perfectly but, after ten hours of game, the game has some very hard fps drop when i right click. It happen on 2 different pc with very good setup (more than 12 gb ram, gtx 1080..) and when i disable your mod, no more fps drop.
There is nothing in the error log, i've already disabled all mod, put one by one on, but it's the only mod who cause me trouble.

Do you have a idea ? Thanks !

NoCanDo

Any way for the enchancement pack to have an option to hide power conduits? They fugly!

Uuugggg

Well Share The Load has a setting to disable that last added feature, should fix right clicking problems?

Don't see how it could cause a slowdown though :/

Uuugggg

Stockpile Ranking is also probably fixes for those other mods with new storage as well

aditaja

i have a question about replace stuff mod, for ver 1.0 why i cant' build wall or anything else over the ore/minable things ? it's just me or anybody have a same problem with me ? because before on B19 it's still orking perfectly

gonzales40404

Quote from: aditaja on November 22, 2018, 09:21:02 AM
i have a question about replace stuff mod, for ver 1.0 why i cant' build wall or anything else over the ore/minable things ? it's just me or anybody have a same problem with me ? because before on B19 it's still orking perfectly
I also had this problem over month ago, quess it still didn't get fixed.

Kori

What are the negative consequences of using Stockpile Rankings + Extended Storage?

I noticed the red errors (same as Tenshi) for the first time today because I only get them when starting the game without dev mode, while in dev mode they never appear.

In my game all the Extended Storage containers are working fine with Stockpile Rankings. I can open their storage settings, set SR-filters and my pawns will haul everything accordingly. Despite the errors at startup everything works as advertised.

Canute

I never used Stockpile Rankings, but what i read at the description, Extended storage allready use similar system.
Allow all at default but limit it to the first item that got stored onto. Because a different item would block the input cell of the storage.

I would exchange the loadorder of these 2 mods to check if that helps.
But when Extended storage furniture work's like intended i would ignore these error.

Kori

Yes, you can store only one type of item in each ES container. Still the SR filters are very useful here, because they let you define which item gets restocked once the container is empty. A kitchen tray for example, that should be restocked with fine meals instead of simple meals when they are available. This works even better in conjunction with the Search Agency mod, which allows you to set that the container will only gets restocked once it is empty.

I will try different load orders to see if the errors go away!

Kori

I have tried different load orders and the errors won't go away.

Uuugggg, even though the stockpile rankings are working fine with the ES containers already and it would be a shame not to take the final step to remove these errors ;), if you don't want to do this could you just exclude the troubled items from your mod's routines please, so ES users can at least play with SR for all other types of storage?
Here are the defNames of all containers:

Storage_Basket
Storage_HazMatContainer
Storage_Locker
Storage_MedicineCabinet
Storage_Skip
Storage_TrayRack
Storage_WoodenPallet
Storage_FabricHamper

Tenshi~Akari

Also would like to chime in, the specific error I listed in my previous post includes the Miscellaneous MAI construction station (Thing def = AIPawn_ConstructionStation), and I'm still getting errors for that specifically on start-up with this mod enabled. More or less the reason is it's setup to be a stockpile that takes the required ingredients to build a MAI (almost like a hopper?). Otherwise, everything else I mentioned before is working as should, it just kind of slows down the initial loading process when that error happens...

Shaded

Was hoping to get some help here with the mod Replace Stuff. When I click replace and choose the material, it just keeps on showing the material with a 0 count, even if I have that  material and cant replace anything.

Uuugggg

Update Stockpile Ranking to not error on load with Extended Storage (and others probably).

I, uh, don't see them working together though, I can see there's something different with Extended Storage having User/Store filters, so that'd be confusing to figure out and make work.

Uuugggg

I should mention among TD Enhancement Pack's many amazing features, it recently got:

ZOOM TO MOUSE

So I am pinging this thread to mention it.