[1.1][MODLIST] My Simple Useful Mods

Started by Uuugggg, March 29, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uuugggg

I play, I find something I want, I make a mod to do it.

These are the resulting mods.

(Or just look at the Steam collection, and I check Steam more often than here)

Smart MedicineMedicine from inventory, other smart medicine decisions
Gear Up And GoA button to gear up, draft, and go to a spot (and wear from inventory)
Safely Hidden AwayRemote colonies don't get raided or visited as often
Meals On WheelsMeals are dropped from animals, if needed
Five Second RuleDeteriorated resources are refreshed under a roof
Enhancement PackVarious small enhancements
Room FoodColonists prefer getting food from the dining room
Mining PriorityMine valuable ore first ; Restrict to best miners
Thick ArmorArmor with two layers is applied twice (straight-up buff)
What Is My PurposeShow pawn's target, click to look at it
Use BedrollsBedrolls are used from the inventory
Share The LoadMultiple pawns can deliver resources to a building
Replace StuffReplace building materials in-place, without deconstruction
Random ResearchResearch is decided randomly. And you don't even know what's being researched
Fuel EconomyTransport pods use less fuel when sending less mass
The Price Is RightBuffs to trade caravans: sell prices are better; Mood buffs
Stockpile RankingRanked filters: stockpiles prefer certain items, but if none are available, allows others
Crazy Cat LadyA trait that makes you happy, but distracted by cats.
Everybody Gets OneCraft things until there's one for each colonist.
Ground Scanner Re-do(1.0)Re-thinks how it works - builds area over time, detects surface resources.
Build From InventoryConstruction can use materials from inventory
List EverythingList and Alert for custom searches

B19 versions : Click here

Tenshi~Akari

Hi, thanks for these mods! I had no idea just how needed half of these were until I got them in game. You've really saved me a bunch of trouble with the first 5 alone.  ;)

Just an observation from trying out your "What Is My Purpose" mod: This is absolutely useful, I love it as it helps me keep better track of what my pawns are doing much more quickly, but you might want to note for those that also use Hugs' Allow Tool, in order for both of these to work correctly, WIMP ( ;D) has to go before it in the mod listing.

Uuugggg

What a doozy of a problem. AllowTools Right-click menus disabled if loaded before WIMP.

I can't fix it myself: AllowTools has a check that its patch only runs once, but if it loads before WIMP, both patches need to run again (for reasons), but AllowTools stops itself since it already "ran", and the end result doesn't get its patch.

Nudged an update to AllowTools: https://github.com/UnlimitedHugs/RimworldAllowTool/pull/21

For now, load WIMP first.

Tenshi~Akari

Thanks! Just saw the updates here and to Allow Tool. All is well now, either way it goes in the list.  8)

Ser Kitteh

Marcus

Very refreshing mods you have in your collection, thanks for all of them - they're very useful indeed. Regarding to 'Share the load' - can you make a multiple constructors to work on the same building (in the same time), to speed up the construction process?

Also I have a mod idea for you: enable a check for pawns that before they'll 'hit the hay' they will clean the surrounding (the room); let's say the cleaning will be triggered automatically when a pawn is in a tile adjacent to the bed tile; or whenever the pawn is in the bedroom... What do you think?

A mod like that would save me a lot of tedious micromanaging, when it comes to keeping bedrooms clean and I don't have to dedicate an extra cleaner. Thanks in advance. But no worries if it sounds too complicated.

Syrchalis

Is share the load compatible with "Pick up and haul"? I mean, I will see in a minute, but if it's not it would be great if it was. Possibly it is, because pawns don't use the mod when constructing, as in... they don't haul to a structure by using their inventory like they do when hauling to a stockpile.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Uuugggg

Let's see:

Multiple constructors would be its own mod, pretty much entirely new. I'm not seeing a big need for it since there's always more than one thing to build, and you probably want skilled builders only on some things.

Cleaning before sleeping is possible, but I am using Work Tab and scheduling a few hours a day to cleaning to keep things clean.

Pick Up And Share The Load ::: well first, PU&H would need to deliver to frames, then ShareTheLoad woud handle that.

Marcus

Yeah, I have to mess with the Fluffy's scheduled work tab, have never used that option since I have that mod.. Thanks for the hint and keep up the good work!

Uuugggg

(I guess posting an update gets attenion)

Replace Stuff! Replace Stuff replaces stuff in-place so your freezer stays indoors when replacing walls or adding coolers, and, check the Steam page for more info.

Uuugggg

1.0 version of these Mods are available on Github

Crow_T

Quote from: Uuugggg on June 19, 2018, 08:12:53 PM
1.0 version of these Mods are available on Github

Nice, that was fast, thanks!
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

Oblitus

[1.0] With Replace Stuff attempt to lay conduit under smoothed stone wall designates wall to be mined.

DariusWolfe

Quote from: Oblitus on June 28, 2018, 05:51:56 PM
[1.0] With Replace Stuff attempt to lay conduit under smoothed stone wall designates wall to be mined.

Came here to report the same problem.

Uuugggg