[Mod Request] More dev mode options

Started by Syrchalis, April 02, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrchalis

I was searching for a mod to fix me having to do several things via save-file editing, but I couldn't find any, so I'm requesting it here now.

What I need this mod to do is to add new options to the dev mode menu (ingame) OR add it's own menu with:

• Remove trait(s) - removes one specific trait (or if this is too hard just remove all traits)
  • Change passion - similar to the "set skill" option in the vanilla dev mode menu -> you click the button, you choose the affected skill, then you choose "None", "Minor" or "Major"
  • Set backstory (childhood) - allows you to change the childhood backstory of the pawn, including the affected skills (not the level of the skill, just whether they are capable or not, just like when editing the save file, probably easier than making it affect skill level too, and probably also more convenient)
  • Set backstory (adulthood) - same as above, just adulthood backstory
  • Set terrain (brush, circle) - similar to the set terrain option, but with a circle brush (Q/E change size)
  • Set terrain (brush, square) - same as above but brush is a square
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.