Need advice!

Started by Korn.Mil, April 04, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korn.Mil

Hello, which one should i pick and why? Thank you for opinions!

Call me Arty

None. Build one, once you get the parts for less than a retail built would cost, you can just put them together like a slightly pricier-than-average Lego set. You'll find a helluva lot of tutorials on it to.

Otherwise, go for the first picture (top left). Intel's pretty good, and so are most of the stats that I could understand in English.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

harpo99999

like call me arty said, the most affordable method is the built it yourself, but I would not suggest the first one as it is using one of the business class motherboards (these block all possibility of overclocking and higher performance to reduce costs(overclocking is the increase of cpu speed to allow more to be done in a given time)) my suggestions are
1 the highest cpu ghz you can afford (note the intel i7 is often a lower ghz than and i5(other differences relate to the number of cores in the cpu and cache sizes)) and at present the ryzen cpus seem to be the more effective per hertz than the intels
2 8gb or more ram
3 ssd or m2 ssd of 250gb or more
4 a 4tb hdd for bulk storage (should be plugged in to the motherboard after the installation of the operating system as most windows installs want to install onto hdd drives before they look at the ssd/m2 drives
5 a power supply of over 650 watts (gold or platinum rating for power effeciency strongly recommended(note ratings go none,bronze , silver, gold platinum ) and the none and bronze ratings are poor power effecency meaning more waste heat and higher power bills)
6 (assuming you want to play fps and other graphically intense games) then a higher end video card like the geforce 1070/radeon 570, if not a fps/high graphics intensity player then any video card
7 motherboard to suit cpu (suggest avoidng the 'b' type boards as they were often designed for business use where high perofmance is not needed but low power operation and low cost are needed)
8 a case that can fit all the parts (most importantly the motherboard, video card ram drives(and a dvd drive can also be a benefit)
9 not required, but often desired is an aftermarket CPU cooler to help keep the cpu temeratures under control

Listen1

It's a little dated, but I would say it's a good bet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kPFIbcfxog

In Brazil I even managed to assemble the second system for less than 1.000 dollars

JuanEnrique

the last one!
has i7 processor and 16gb ram

i agree with the other poster saying "build your own". get a friend that knows a lot of pc´s, and have him help you build one. you buy all the pieces individually and make your very own custom pc.

its how i did it... and i made it so i only have to change video card every few years ^^