[B18][WIP] Slave Outfits for Slave and Prisoners! (Finished)

Started by Gerrymon, February 27, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it okay to have another workbench?

Yeah sure, my workshop still dont have enough workbenches.
Please don't. I don't have any more room for it.

Mosser

Yay! More clothes for my faithful slaves servants! :D

Now the only thing we need is a mod that let us force wear clothes on prisoners. Do your prisoners wear the bandanas? Mine doesn't :/ even if I left a bunch of them lying around on their cells :'(

Gerrymon

Quote from: Mosser on March 11, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
Yay! More clothes for my faithful slaves servants! :D

Now the only thing we need is a mod that let us force wear clothes on prisoners. Do your prisoners wear the bandanas? Mine doesn't :/ even if I left a bunch of them lying around on their cells :'(

I think i heard about that issue a lot, prisoners dont want to wear hats. Prisoner Outfit mod also have similar problem. Unfortunately I dont know how to force them to wear hat :(

Mosser

Well, at least now I know I wasn't doing something wrong :)

Gerrymon

Btw, I really suggest to use another mod that allows you to manually color apparels (mainly for my coverall). I apologized for my inexperience in modding to release a half-bake apparel like this :(

Mosser

I already use change dresser, because my most used textile is blended leather from vg and it makes all clothes white. And I love your art, so I wouldn't mind even if I couldn't change colours ^^

Gerrymon

Meanwhile, I will take a break from modding tomorrow since my eyes hurt so much after staring at several xmls for research purposes this weekend lol. Now I know the feeling of hunting the cause of errors in own code.

Harry_Dicks

You mean actually fixing stuff and not just getting mad and deleting everything? What is this craziness?! ::)

Gerrymon

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on March 11, 2018, 08:35:13 PM
getting mad and deleting everything

Too soon!

Gerrymon

Ok sorry for the long absent here. Turned out my "one day break" extended into one week of unproductivity, partially because my real life work left me in exhaustion, and also designing an outfit for the non-existent/off-screen spacer faction is hard as hell. My only reference is the shape of their ship in the opening screen, mechanoid, and other spacer mod that is too personalized. I hope this will turned out at least decent enough to compliment those mods, just because in vanilla rim it looks out of place. I promised will finished this weekend.

beeeboop

Awesome outfits. I particularly like the tunics and bandana. Question; you mention slavery and yet I have not been able to find a mod that puts my lazy prisoners to work. Any recommendations besides the Game of Thrones slavery mod?

bonmar14

Quote from: beeeboop on March 27, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
Any recommendations
Well since you asked a guess a I can suggest you prison labor or simple slavery here on the unfinished topic sections
these are the one I know you can get prisoners to work for the colony

Gerrymon

Slave Outfits finally finished! Only applied 90% of what I want initially, but I am happy I can finish this mod. Please continue to the releases forum!