[B18] Slave Outfits for Slave and Prisoners! (v.1.2)

Started by Gerrymon, April 06, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Congrats on the release! I think you've done an exemplary job, and helped add to RimWorld's lack of premium apparel textures.

Thank you! ;D

Gerrymon

Guys, is it possible to move mod author to other people in steam? 😐

Canute

Just curious, why did you ask here, and not the steam support ?
Ludeon or the forum has nothing to do with the steam internal things.

If the other mod author allow you to publish his mod, you just can release it with a second entry, and the other author could remove it.

Gerrymon

Quote from: Canute on April 09, 2018, 09:00:49 AM
Just curious, why did you ask here, and not the steam support ?
Ludeon or the forum has nothing to do with the steam internal things.

If the other mod author allow you to publish his mod, you just can release it with a second entry, and the other author could remove it.

Sorry, even though I already know the answer is impossible.  I asked here because some people might have a workaround or trick to do that. And to be honest I dont know which discussion group in steam that is the most suitable to ask this question.

As you know, this mod is uploaded by other people in steam and I want to move it to my own steam account. Sublime also ok with that. But if I delete the original mod, it would cause a thousand of people that subbed to this mod a problem..

slice107

You could just get added to the author list I think then you can edit it and stuff. The other person would have to add you though.

Gerrymon

Quote from: slice107 on April 10, 2018, 03:02:22 PM
You could just get added to the author list I think then you can edit it and stuff. The other person would have to add you though.

Tried that, contributors cant even edit the description or adding image. Meh.

Gerrymon

Upload the steam version. For those that have subbed to the WIP version that uploaded by SimplySublime, please move to the new one. I am very sorry, but there is no way to move authorship in steam.

Exende

Gerrymon

Quote from: Exende on April 12, 2018, 05:39:01 PM
Will there be a slave Leia outfit ;)

Another mod have covered that already, at least a sexy slave bikini similar to that :v
I can make my own version if more people want that, not now or in the near futurr.

Bombadil

Love the outfits Gerrymon, nice work ;D
Would we be able to use some of your outfits in the Lord of the Rims mod series that a bunch of us (with lead modder Jecrell) are currently working on? Your outfits would look great in it! We'd give you full credit of course and link back to this main post.

Gerrymon

Quote from: Bombadil on April 17, 2018, 01:01:12 AM
Love the outfits Gerrymon, nice work ;D
Would we be able to use some of your outfits in the Lord of the Rims mod series that a bunch of us (with lead modder Jecrell) are currently working on? Your outfits would look great in it! We'd give you full credit of course and link back to this main post.

Yes you can use this in your mod! Just don't forget your promised credit ofcourse. :D

Bombadil

Thanks Gerrymon! If we make any changes we'll be sure to list them too.

Gerrymon

Make bandana and first tier rag craftable with leather. I don't know who want to wear a bandana that cannot absorb sweat or getting sticky with sweat easily, but as it is have tribal tech, it make more sense gameplay wise now, right????

Also, I noticed that the mod version that someone uploaded in https://rim-world.com/slave-outfits-mod/ is outdated.

Mistrornge

I do not see the Princess Leia slave costume on here anywhere.  This seems like a major loss to the gaming world.

BeingBen

Any idea why the outfits all throw an error and load as a pink square? All the texture files under apparel also show up as a weird this mod is outdated instead of a correct texture.
I may have downloaded an incorrect version or installed it incorrectly if there is a special setup for the mod.

-Edit
To be specific is says this:
Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Apparel/Neolithic/1_Rag in any active mod or in base resources.