[B18] Slave Outfits for Slave and Prisoners! (v.1.2)

Started by Gerrymon, April 06, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerrymon

Quote from: BeingBen on May 04, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
Any idea why the outfits all throw an error and load as a pink square? All the texture files under apparel also show up as a weird this mod is outdated instead of a correct texture.
I may have downloaded an incorrect version or installed it incorrectly if there is a special setup for the mod.

-Edit
To be specific is says this:
Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Apparel/Neolithic/1_Rag in any active mod or in base resources.

Is it still error by now?

becomeweaker

The outfits show up as magenta squares because there are no textures. Mod author pls fix :(

Edit: Hats have textures, tunics and stuff don't.

Gerrymon

Quote from: becomeweaker on May 05, 2018, 04:13:54 PM
The outfits show up as magenta squares because there are no textures. Mod author pls fix :(

Edit: Hats have textures, tunics and stuff don't.

It should be okay by now. Please re download the mod. Sorry, I accidentally copy an old file that I thought already deleted all.  :(

DikFuk

Still got issues on Windows. Hats seem ok, rest missing textures. I see that Mac version was modified recently while the other one hasn't been. Potential issue?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Gerrymon

Wat tf? Theres a difference with windows and mac? Why only windows though?  I did this mod on a mac, so I cant test it. But steam user dont have any problem anymore. I'll try to look more into this tonight.

Gerrymon

ok my fault lmao. Game simply cannot find the textures because I forgot to add it. Fixed that now. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Kori

I'm following this mod since your first release Gerrymon and love the outfits! I just wondered if you removed some of the original concepts?
I remember a nice maiden dress that never made it into one of the releases so far.

Gerrymon

Quote from: Kori on May 08, 2018, 01:33:50 PM
I'm following this mod since your first release Gerrymon and love the outfits! I just wondered if you removed some of the original concepts?
I remember a nice maiden dress that never made it into one of the releases so far.

Thank you Kori! Yeah, some design is not included in the current release because I thought they are too far fetched from rimworld's theme. Because that sexy space maid design have no use for a lot of people (except maybe for those that have rjw - you know what i mean) I decided to follow a more humble approach for this mod.

OrbitalNuke

Absolutely loving the mod. Very well done. Will you be updating to 1.0?

WolfCaptain Blade

Is there a slave/prison labor mod you suggest? I can not find one.

ankhvh

Is it me or does the Dropbox download not contain all the Victorian outfits?

Modraneth