[1.0]Black Widows(03/21/19) - Killer Amazon Driders from Out of Space and Time~9

Started by zamnath, April 08, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EkuDza

I think i got the idea why i see 0 shield bar.
Because helmet (widow reaver helmet) not have a recharge rate, and it cannot recharge

Question: you mod integrated witch EPOE?

[attachment deleted due to age]

zamnath

Quote from: EkuDza on March 21, 2019, 11:43:55 AM
I think i got the idea why i see 0 shield bar.
Because helmet (widow reaver helmet) not have a recharge rate, and it cannot recharge

Reworked the armor, fixing the issue described. It required that I move the shield belt effect entirely to one armor slot, so I moved it to the head slot items.

Edit: Also, while speaking about the elder things ability issue on the elder things discord, they requested that you post your hugslogs. If you get those to me, I'll be certain to pass it on to the Rim of Madness discord and hopefully they can work with me to figure out what might be causing your issue.

Regarding your EPOE question, I run it myself. The EPOE specific recipes are unlikely to work (haven't tested it), but you should not encounter issues with the Widow bionics while using it. If you do, try switching places between Widows and the EPOE mod (in a general sense). If I recall correctly, certain advanced prosthetics mods can cause trouble with other mods adding prosthetics if the mod loading order is incorrect.

EkuDza

Quote from: zamnath on March 21, 2019, 11:07:22 PM
Also, while speaking about the elder things ability issue on the elder things discord, they requested that you post your hugslogs. If you get those to me, I'll be certain to pass it on to the Rim of Madness discord and hopefully they can work with me to figure out what might be causing your issue.

Here https://git.io/fjJqH

And i find a bug when i set a operation "install womb mind" (i no have that part in storage) and healer mob just come close to parient and just use anastesia, stay a while and... nothing.
and i have another operation, but i no have that part. (see attach)

zamnath

Quote from: EkuDza on March 22, 2019, 12:03:58 PM
Quote from: zamnath on March 21, 2019, 11:07:22 PM
Also, while speaking about the elder things ability issue on the elder things discord, they requested that you post your hugslogs. If you get those to me, I'll be certain to pass it on to the Rim of Madness discord and hopefully they can work with me to figure out what might be causing your issue.

Here https://git.io/fjJqH

And i find a bug when i set a operation "install womb mind" (i no have that part in storage) and healer mob just come close to parient and just use anastesia, stay a while and... nothing.
and i have another operation, but i no have that part. (see attach)

I'll pass the log along. Did your installation issue correspond to any errors? Any specific circumstances you believe might be prompting the issue?

Thanks for the bug reports, by the way. It's helping me to improve my mod.

zamnath

@EkuDza: Talked to the Rim of Madness folks and they asked that you do some work on your mod order as mod conflicts are making it difficult to parse your log (and could be causing many of your issues)

The guide that they'd like you to follow, if possible:
QuoteMod Order Guide V4
Credit-'Chevalier XLIV' for readable format, as opposed to previous wall-of-text eye bleeding
Core
Hugslib
Jecstools
Humanoid
!Prepare Carefully!
Either here, or bottom of the mod list, occasional weird issues.
Libraries
Core file packets, if something says it has no content, just code for other mods to build from, that's a library.
Terra Core goes here.
THEN
immediately after libraries
Giddy-up Core
Giddy-up Addons
Exp. Doors
Third Age
If running Combat Extended, it is theorized that it should go right above Third Age, patch to both goes right below both.
In theory Rimworld of Magic goes here.
AFTER ALL OF THAT
Map Generation
Anything that adds biomes, messes with how maps work, or changes how the world map generates. Grand Rivers and Archipelagos go here.
Factions
Anything that ONLY adds new factions, not new races or types of pawns. Faction Control goes here.
Traits
Rainbeau's made a few of these. If it just adds traits, or adds slots, it goes here.
Medical
Yes this includes those that add new bionic parts. No it does not include mods that ONLY add medical tiems. EPOE and Rah's and A Dog Said and Archotech are examples of medical mods.
Game Behaviour/Mechanics Mods
While You're Up/Hand Me That Brick go here, but ALSO mods like Steel Isn't Flammable, Fewer Inferno Cannons and Greenworld, anything that changes how pawns, items, buildings, or events behave. Emphasis on GAME behaviour.
Items
Clothing, hair, buildings, items; hats, weapons, Vegetable Garden, nuclear power plants, Rimfactory, Climate Control and Advanced Bridges.
Race/Animal Mods
!!RACES GO AT THE BOTTOM THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!
Includes Animal Collab, Arachnophobia, Werewolves, Vampires, and other mods that make massive changes to pawns just by being loaded.
Sometimes two mods will conflict, and might be fixed by putting one of them above the other when it otherwise wouldn't be. Try this if you have done everything else here and the error still occurs.
FINALLY
IT ACTUALLY FITS

EkuDza

Quote from: zamnath on March 22, 2019, 04:58:59 PM
@EkuDza: Talked to the Rim of Madness folks and they asked that you do some work on your mod order as mod conflicts are making it difficult to parse your log (and could be causing many of your issues)

And we go next...

Update a mod and sort a mods how you recomend and...(see attachment) (hugliblog https://git.io/fjJ2M)
How i can idetifing its something about widow implats.

Current modlist

<li>Core</li>
    <li>HugsLib</li>
    <li>JecsTools-1.1.0.15</li>
    <li>AlienRaces-1.0_v1</li>
    <li>ModManager</li>
    <li>RimWorld-FrameRateControl-master</li>
    <li>No more sleeping Zs</li>
    <li>CameraPlus</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Dubs-Bad-Hygiene-2.4.691</li>
    <li>RimQuest-1.0.5.0</li>
    <li>HP-Lovecraft-Storyteller-1.20.0.0</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Incidents</li>
    <li>Sparkling Worlds Events</li>
    <li>Call-of-Cthulhu---Factions-1.20.0.2</li>
    <li>MoreTraitSlots</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>A_Dog_Said_1.0</li>
    <li>Psychology</li>
    <li>Realistic Rooms</li>
    <li>Call-of-Cthulhu---Cults-1.20.0.4</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_WeaponRepair</li>
    <li>Hospitality-1.0.13</li>
    <li>SmartMedicine - Release</li>
    <li>MadSkills-1.0-2.2.1</li>
    <li>SimpleSidearms</li>
    <li>WhatTheHack-1.1.8</li>
    <li>Skylights-1.4.651</li>
    <li>VGP_Tools</li>
    <li>RimFridge</li>
    <li>DoorsExpanded-1.20.0.2</li>
    <li>Rimefeller-1.2.341</li>
    <li>Call-of-Cthulhu---Straitjackets-1.20.0.0</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_TurretBase</li>
    <li>Rimatomics-1.6.741</li>
    <li>RimWriter-1.20.0.2</li>
    <li>Call-of-Cthulhu---Industrial-Age-1.20.0.0</li>
    <li>sns</li>
    <li>GeneticRim-4.203</li>
    <li>AlphaAnimals-1.096</li>
    <li>GeneticRimAlphaAnimalsPatch-1.0</li>
    <li>Megafauna_v1.4_RW1.0</li>
    <li>GeneticRimMegafaunaPatch-1.1</li>
    <li>Call-of-Cthulhu---Cosmic-Horrors-1.20.0.3</li>
    <li>GeneticRimCosmicHorrorsPatch-4.1</li>
    <li>USCM - Xenomorphs 1.0</li>
    <li>MechanoidsExtraordinaire_v.1.3_RW1.0</li>
    <li>Rim-of-Madness---Arachnophobia-1.20.0.3</li>
    <li>Call-of-Cthulhu---Elder-Things-1.21.0.0</li>
    <li>Black Widows Release 2.00</li>
    <li>Rim-of-Madness---Vampires-1.20.0.1</li>
    <li>Rim-of-Madness---Werewolves-1.20.0.0</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_MAI</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Robots</li>
    <li>Robots_PlusPlus_Misc_Robots_Xtension</li>

I make some experiments witch mod plasing, maybe it can fix.

EDIT: Lol, move EPOR and A Dog Said in a bottom and errors are disapear
EDIT2: Hm, maybe its a bad idea move its to bottom, i no see any tasks to install wooden leg on widow.

zamnath

Hmm. Is it only wooden legs, or are other Widow prosthetic and implants not working for you? Glad to hear your original issues are resolved. Hopefully we can iron out this one, too.

EkuDza

Quote from: zamnath on March 23, 2019, 05:28:50 PM
Hmm. Is it only wooden legs, or are other Widow prosthetic and implants not working for you? Glad to hear your original issues are resolved. Hopefully we can iron out this one, too.

I think only wood legs, i spawn another widow prosthetic (bionic) and i have task to install it.
Q: for what sense need a "Core Mind" it have only debuffs

edit: bug? Cannot trade witch black widow city.(attach)
Request: little change Widower armor covers, it not cover a legs, but sprite have a leg armors. (Not check another armors)

zamnath

The core mind debuff is there to counterbalance the brood mind's buffs. There's a rare bionic that allows you to replace the core mind with a normal (equivalent) brain, which allows consciousness to reach absurd levels. It's more thematic than anything else. Widows have a symbiotic brain that networks with their own and they've evolved to rely on it, causing their original brain to atrophy.

Widower armor is on a short list of things I intend to update sprites for. It was one of the earlier sprites I created, and it shows at this point. Will likely be a while before I can get around to it, but I'll keep your request in mind when I do.

Looks like you caught another bug. I've never actually delved too deeply into the caravan system for rimworld, so didn't catch that issue. I'll see if I can figure it out by the next update.

Edit: Think I've figured out the issue with not being able to trade with widow settlements. Should be fixed next time I update, some time in the next week. I've been able to replicate your peg leg issue, but don't immediately see what the issue is, so that might take a bit more work to figure out. Will work on it, though.

EkuDza

Quote from: zamnath on March 23, 2019, 11:36:27 PM
The core mind debuff is there to counterbalance the brood mind's buffs. There's a rare bionic that allows you to replace the core mind with a normal (equivalent) brain, which allows consciousness to reach absurd levels. It's more thematic than anything else. Widows have a symbiotic brain that networks with their own and they've evolved to rely on it, causing their original brain to atrophy.

So... i can remove it... and its not make any sence because i can remove it without any problems...

(i test it, yes i can remove it witchout any future problems)

Req: edit a parts name or tasks name. One window lost a arm, and when i want a installl prostesis i have some... indetification problems (or make in top a organs map)

Edit: mmm, so much left clavicle's

zamnath

Are clavicles a part of EPOE? I didn't make a specific recipe for that bionic, so my guess is it's being injected by another mod. I can look into figuring out what's going on, but will need to know which mods are involved.

Edit: Figured it out. It was a minor issue in the labeling for the race's bodydef. I've fixed it and it should work fine in the next update.

zamnath

Updated with a few quick bug fixes (including the ones discussed earlier).

EkuDza

bug?: I wanna more gravespark fruit ))) (attachment)

zamnath

Quote from: EkuDza on March 28, 2019, 02:38:35 PM
bug?: I wanna more gravespark fruit ))) (attachment)

Interesting. I'll look into it. My guess is it's something involving a mod conflict (can't think of why recipes would have two spaces for the fruit, otherwise), but I'll see if I can replicate it.

Canute

I can confirm this, not a mod issue.
Just did a fast test with only the nessesary mods.
https://git.io/fjTP7

The pic don't show a recipe bill, it show the stockpile setting. And there are indeed 2 entries for Gravespark fruit.